PH Care Cool Wind Feminine Wipes
  • I can use it whenever I'm at school, I'm at the mall, or even whenever I'm at a friend's house, definitely anywhere but home
  • Each pack has 10 wipes and doesn't cost more than a dollar

• by may24

It is very important for every woman to be always clean that’s why we practice good hygiene. Feminine wipes are important wherever we are to keep ourselves feeling fresh and clean.

When it comes to feminine wipes, I only choose PH Care. I don’t get satisfied with other feminine wipes brands. Only PH Care really satisfies me, and that’s also because their feminine wash has been trusted for years. I always choose PH Care in Cool Wind. It’s the same as the feminine wash I’m currently using, Cool Wind. This feminine wipes smells

like the Cool Wind feminine wash too. It smells really fresh, clean, and cool. It has an ActiveCool Formula for extra cool freshness to anyone who will use it. It’s kind of like menthol feeling. It’s pH balanced, alcohol-free and hypoallergenic.

It stays wet inside the sachet. I tried a different brand before and after not being able to use that for a very long time, it dried up inside the sachet. This stays damp inside the sachet even I didn’t open it after a long time from purchasing.

The dampness it has is ...

• enough to clean. The wipe is like a very big and wide but thin tissue folded into a small wipe. It makes me feel really fresh, clean, and cool. It gives a little bit menthol feeling. The fabric is made from special tissue-like fabric that doesn’t rip. Although it makes me feel fresh, sometimes I feel damp after using it. But after a few minutes, I’ll feel drier so it’s okay.

This is good quality feminine wipes. I can use it whenever I’m at school, I’m at the mall, or even whenever I’m

at a friend’s house, definitely anywhere but home. I’m always on the go. It’s easy to use. And it’s not stored in bigger packages like in other feminine wipes. These are in a small pocket-sized package, so it can fit even in your smallest bag. Aside from making me feel clean and fresh, it also has a nice scent. This is very convenient for me to use. Each pack has 10 wipes and doesn’t cost more than a dollar. There are also no negative sides about it. It’s the one that really makes me satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415071510280431/k2311a0715/7.15.11