Basis Vitamin Bar Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • In addition, the scent of the soap is not too strong which I like
  • I would recommend the Basis Vitamin Bar Soap to anyone looking for a gentle yet cleansing bar of soap whether it is a man or woman

• by Soleil

One of the bars of soaps I have been using this summer to help keep my skin well nourished and glowing is the Basis Vitamin Bar Soap. It helps cleanse my skin gently without over drying it which I really like. In addition, the scent of the soap is not too strong which I like.

The Basis Vitamin Bar Soap is a 4 ounce orange colored bar made

from nourishing natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, oats, essential oils, fruit extracts, aloe, cucumbers, glycerin, palm oil and sodium. These ingredients are what help cleanse and nourish my skin naturally. However, there are some unnatural ingredients in this soap such as the colorings.

The way I have been using this nourishing vitamin soap is by getting into a warm bath and soaking for 10 minutes. Then I take the bar of soap and wash-up from head to toe using a washcloth and plenty of warm water. The soap does lather up very well and does feel cleansing and nourishing. After my bath and washing up, I like to rinse the soap off with warm water by standing under the shower. The soap does rinse off clean without leaving any residue behind which is nice ...

• Basis Vitamin Bar Soap
      because I do not have to worry about my skin becoming dried out. After using this soap my skin is soft, but I still like to apply my daily moisturizing lotion to keep my skin that way.

Since I have been using this soap, my skin does look radiant, firmer, well toned and feels soft, smooth and silky. I will continue to use this bar of soap throughout

the summer to help keep it looking its best. I would recommend the Basis Vitamin Bar Soap to anyone looking for a gentle yet cleansing bar of soap whether it is a man or woman. I do think this soap is affordable and I do hope those of you who try this soap too like the way it cleanses and nourishes your skin and body as well.

Basis Vitamin Bar Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071510210431/k2311a0715/7.15.11