Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles Spicy Chicken Flavor  » Food  »
  • I am a fan of spicy foods and I was not disappointed by the Spicy Chicken Flavor Yakisoba noodles meal
  • I found the meal to be filling and delicious
  • I like to keep these Yakisoba noodle meals in my desk drawer at work because they do not require any refrigeration and are easy to prepare
  • On the other hand, if you were to serve these noodles as a side dish to a meat entree, for example, you could probably consider them to be two servings

• by deem

I have been a fan of ramen noodles for some time now, but I had not tried Yakisoba noodles before. Although I am not sure what the difference is between ramen noodles and Yakisoba noodles (even after trying them both they seem very similar), I could not resist trying Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles Spicy Chicken Flavor when they were on sale at my local supermarket recently. Normally priced at 89 cents each, the Yakisoba Noodles meals were on sale for Buy One, Get One Free. I could not resist this price — a meal for 45

cents.

I stocked up on several flavors. This review, however, is of the Spicy chicken flavor, which is my favorite so far. I am a fan of spicy foods and I was not disappointed by the Spicy Chicken Flavor Yakisoba noodles meal. In fact, if you are not as fond of spicy foods as I am, you should either skip this flavor or else add the contents of the flavoring packet in stages so you can try to control how spicy the noodles actually become.

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles could not be easier to prepare. All you have to do is remove the plastic tray from the cellophane wrap. Then pull the cardboard top back far enough to reveal the block of noodles and a small space on the side, just large enough to pour in the dehydrated vegetables from the vegetable packet. Once you have added the vegetables from the vegetable packet, pour in about one cup of water and microwave the meal for four minutes. At the end of the four minutes, remove the tray from the microwave, pull off the cardboard top, add the contents of the ...

• Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles Spicy Chicken Flavor
      flavoring packet to the noodles and mix them together with the vegetables. That is all there is to it. Unlike ramen noodles, the Yakisoba noodles meal does not create a soup or a broth. Instead, it is more like a pasta meal.

I found the meal to be filling and delicious. I like to keep these Yakisoba noodle meals in my desk drawer at work because they do not require any refrigeration and are easy to prepare. Although the package describes the contents as two servings, I eat the whole package in

one sitting and could not imagine any other adult only eating half a package as an entire meal either. On the other hand, if you were to serve these noodles as a side dish to a meat entree, for example, you could probably consider them to be two servings. The Yakisoba noodles are high in sodium and fat so bear that in mind if you are concerned about your sodium or fat intake.

If you try the Spicy Chicken flavor of these Maruchan Yakisoba noodles, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715071510190431/k2311a0715/7.15.11