Hooters: Great Service and Food, for once  » Food  »
Columbus, Ohio
  • Last night, my friend and I decided to venture into Hooters
  • My friend looked to me and stated that this was only his second time ever being at a Hooters and it was already better than his last experience
  • I think everyone could benefit from having Jess as a waitress, to show that one can actually enjoy their job no matter where they are, and that helping others have a smile on their face, can put one on yours instantly

• by maddchadd

Last night, my friend and I decided to venture into Hooters. Being from Texas, the local Hooters restaurants are owned under a different company, the Texas Wings Association, and the food quality isn’t so bad. Down south, the food can at least taste better than those bar nachos you ordered after one too many shots with your friends.

Upon arrival, my friend and I were heavily greeted from all different directions, with warm smiles, and even a wave from one of the waitresses in the far back corner. It was like entering a party where everyone was excited to see that you came! My friend looked to me and stated

that this was only his second time ever being at a Hooters and it was already better than his last experience. Immediately we were greeted again by our lovely waitress, Jess, and she made sure that we were aware of the time because appetizers, beer, and burgers were all on sale during the current hour. With this newfound knowledge of cheaper prices, we cordially invited a few rounds of beers, fried pickles, and two “Mouthful Monday” burgers over to our table.

Jess constantly came over to make sure that our beer glasses were full! As soon as happy hour ended, she then told us that if we still wanted more ...

• beer at a great price, that a pitcher was the way to go, at only $8. It didn’t take long for the pitcher to make its way over to the table, and she then poured two fresh cold beers into frosted glasses. Jess commented that there was nothing worse than having a warm beer.

My friend and I stepped outside to take in the beautiful weather, for a cigarette, and to allow some of the great food to digest. My friend had just about finished his beer, when Jess came outside to hand my friend another full glass of cold beer. She said she couldn’t bear to see the sight

of him standing there with an empty glass. We were both stunned. Where in the world did this waitress come from? She was going out of her way for everything!

We soon finished that pitcher of beer, and called it a night. This by far was my best Hooters experience that I had ever had, and could only hope that someone would take notice to how smoothly the operations went at this establishment. I think everyone could benefit from having Jess as a waitress, to show that one can actually enjoy their job no matter where they are, and that helping others have a smile on their face, can put one on yours instantly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715071510180431/k2311a0715/7.15.11