Palmolive Soap Smooth and Moisture  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, my experience with this soap is satisfactory

• by Lynn M. A.

Right now, I am using a new brand of body soap. It is Palmolive Soap Smooth and Moisture. It costs around PhP15 (Philippine Peso). It is affordable and also available in any small retail outlets nationwide. This soap contains Aloe extract which is very good for the skin.

Anyway, my experience with this soap is satisfactory. It meets my demands for my body. Unlike its shampoo, this soap has great fragrance. It leaves

the skin feeling fresh and smells good all day long. It lathers easily when applied on the skin. It does not melt readily even after longer exposure under running water. I just rub a small amount on my body and it goes a long. The end result, it leaves my skin smooth and soft to touch. It is not even dry on my skin though it is my routine to apply body moisturizer ...

• after taking shower. I can say that this body soap is good to use for everyday wash. I have been using this soap for more than a week now and fortunately I haven’t experienced any skin blemishes yet. It is just mild on the skin. Anyway, this item is another good alternative for my favorite body soap. It has good quality and I feel clean all day long.

My final verdict, I would still

purchase this soap again. I have seen good results. Besides, I can just purchase it easily near my place. Price and quality wise, it is just fair enough. It does not promise any skin whitening or moisturizing effect but I am quite satisfied with its end result on my skin. I never tried it using on my face though just generally on my body. I already have my favorite facial soap for my face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071510160431/k2311a0715/7.15.11