Nokia 7020 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I love it because they are a lot easier to use compared to the ones that I have used on most others
  • If you are someone like I am that has fairly big fingers then I believe that this is perfect because of the size of the keys
  • One thing that I have noticed with a lot of others that I have used is that some having problems showing up in bright light conditions
  • I have not experienced that problem so far with this one so I'm very impressed with that
  • I would highly recommend it to you if you're in the market for one

• by John

This is a fairly basic device but it works very well. It doesn’t have a lot of really advanced features but it does what it’s supposed to. I believe it’s fantastic. I used it for a few months after I was having a few problems with my other one and it worked as well as I could have expected. I purchased it used but if you are purchasing it new you can expect to pay around 80 dollars for it.

It’s fairly light weight. When holding this thing in my hand it seems to be almost weightless. It’s impressive in my opinion. Considering the size of it I expected it to be a bit heavier so this was somewhat of a surprise. I also love the fact that it’s fairly thin when closed. Overall, it’s a total of 91mm long, 46mm wide and 17 mm thick.

After using it for some time one of my most favorite things about it has to be the keypad. I love the design of

it. All of the keys are completely flat. I love it because they are a lot easier to use compared to the ones that I have used on most others. The keys are very wide and they are easy to press. If you are someone like I am that has fairly big fingers then I believe that this is perfect because of the size of the keys. I love them because they don’t require a lot of pressure to respond and this helps out a lot if you are someone like I am that does a lot of texting.

The screen works very well and I have not had any problems with it. It’s very clear and bright. It shows up very well in all light conditions. One thing that I have noticed with a lot of others that I have used is that some having problems showing up in bright light conditions. I have not experienced that problem so far with this one so I’m very impressed with that. It ...

• has both the main display and also the outside display which is 1.36 inches. When opening and closing the flip screen it does so very well. One thing that I love about it is the smoothness at which the screen closes. Instead of impacting hard after closing it it’s fairly soft compared to others that I have used.

This is a GSM phone and it’s intended to work with ATT, T-Mobile and other GSM carriers. I used it with ATT and I didn’t have any problems with it. When I received it all I had to do was simply put my sim card in and I was done. Considering the coverage that ATT has in my area the signal was fairly good. The signal strength when I was using it was always between three and five bars. I have used a lot of Nokias and I have noticed that there brands are usually the ones that are capable of getting the best possible signal strength and it’s the same with the 7020.

I have

used many Nokias and the software interface is basically the same as most others. It’s fairly basic. I love it because it’s not only easy to use but I can quickly access whatever I need without much time so that’s something that I can appreciate about it. Like I said earlier it doesn’t have a lot of really advanced features. It does have blue tooth and a 2 megapixel camera. Considering that the camera is only two mega pixels it performs fairly well. I didn’t use it a lot but the quality of the pictures were a lot better than I would have expected with a two megapixel camera. They were very clear and bright so I was amazed by this.

If you are in the market for a basic phone that also works well then I believe that this is a wonderful option. I had a great experience using it and I didn’t have any problems with it. I would highly recommend it to you if you’re in the market for one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3715071510070431/k2311a0715/7.15.11