WhirlPool Cooktop Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • After using it I found out that this was true
  • The bottle is not very large and it doesn't have a lot of cleaning solution but one thing that I have noticed is that it doesn't take a lot of this to clean with so the bottle really does go a long way
  • I believe that it's designed perfectly because it allows me to place the solution in the correct location as intended so I wouldn't make any changes to it
  • I have to say that I was very impressed the first time that I used it
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's in the market for a wonderful cooktop cleaner

• by John

It has always been a hassle when it comes to cleaning my stove but I have to say that this stuff really does help out a lot. I first started using it a few months ago and I have to say that it’s very effective and it cleans very well. I purchased it from Lowe’s but I’m sure that it’s sold at other stores also. When I bought it I paid 7 dollars for it. The main reason that I purchased it was because it was recommended to me by someone that says it worked well. After using it I found out that this was true.

It’s sold in a 10 ounce bottle. The bottle is not very large and it doesn’t have

a lot of cleaning solution but one thing that I have noticed is that it doesn’t take a lot of this to clean with so the bottle really does go a long way. There is a flip cap on the top of the bottle. The cap flips up easily. There is a small tab located on cap. After putting my finger under the tab it flips up without much of a hassle. The cap also works very well when it comes to dispersing the solution. The opening is fairly large. It disperses out a nice steady amount when squeezing the bottle. I believe that it’s designed perfectly because it allows me to place the solution in the correct location as intended so I wouldn’t make any changes to it. The bottle is also designed with a very narrow neck. This works very well for getting into really tight small areas to clean.

When it comes to cleaning I don’t believe you can find any other that’s more effective than this. Before cleaning my stove with this there was a lot of burned and grease build up and I have to say that it did a good job at cleaning it. One tip that I would give is to put the cleaning solution on and allow it to soak for about five minutes. I have noticed that it’s a lot easier to clean after letting it soak for a few minutes. This stuff really ...

• WhirlPool Cooktop Cleaner
      does do a good job to loosen up thick burned material. I have to say that I was very impressed the first time that I used it. After first squirting the cleaning solution on it’s in liquid form but after scrubbing it it then creates a lot of bubbles. The bubbles that it creates are very thick and it lathers very easily. It also works very well when it comes to removing grease. In a way it seems like it attaches onto the grease and disperses it away. It does not require a lot of scrubbing and int seems like it does most of the work by itself. I believe that it’s wonderful because I’m able to clean easily with scraping
      or scratching my stove.

Once I cleaned my stove with this I was very satisfied with the look of my stove after I was done. After I used this on my stove it looks amazing and it has a nice new look. It adds a really nice shiny coating. I have to say that this look lasts for months after cleaning. It really did restore my stove to almost it’s original look.

When it comes to cleaning stoves I believe that this is one of the best products that you can buy. I have used several other brands and this is certainly one of the best that I’ve used. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s in the market for a wonderful cooktop cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315071510020431/k2311a0715/7.15.11