Brady Quinn  » Sport  »
  • Physically, I think Brady is only second to JaMarcus Russell in this year's draft

• by Steve
      The biggest thing Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn has going for him is the fact he was coached by Charlie Weis, the guy who turned Tom Brady, an unknown 6th round draft pick, into a star. Physically, I think Brady is only second to JaMarcus

Russell in this year’s draft.

Mentally, I think he’s the best prospect available and feel he should be the quarterback selected first (I think he’ll either go #2 to the Detroit Lions or #3 to the Cleveland Browns).

I do have some concerns about his ...

• ability to win in a big game.

But, at the NFL level, he should have a little more talent surrounding him and I think, after a couple of years, you’ll see improvement from him.

All he has to do is show the same accuracy he

had in college and the receivers will do the rest.

If I have any doubts about his ability, they would be his mobility.

He’s not a threat to run the ball and needs to be more accurate throwing the ball while scrambling out of the pocket.

Brady Quinn

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351704151000630/k2311a0417/4.17.07