Saludas Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
751 Saluda Avenue, Columbia South Carolina
  • This place offers amazing foods, excellent service, and a wonderful atmosphere
  • Everything is impressive, and catered to make your dinner a memorable experience
  • I love the crystal chandelier they have too
  • For appetizers I recommend either the fried green tomato or the charleston crab cake
  • They have other things too that all sound delicious,but I am addicted to their steak myself

• by Gina Gott

This is the place to go when you want the perfect dinner. This place offers amazing foods, excellent service, and a wonderful atmosphere. Everything is impressive, and catered to make your dinner a memorable experience. This place is great for family dinners or romantic dates. You will be happy with everything that this classy restaurant has to offer. Yes, it is a little expensive. It is worth it though. You can’t go wrong with giving this sophisticated place a try. If you want to enjoy yourself then visit Saludas. You should dress nice and be prepared for an amazing evening! I can’t wait to go back with my husband again soon!

This restaurant is all about appearance. You can tell that they care about making your dining experience a special one. The tables are covered with

white linen table cloths. The glasses are made of crystal. Your meal will be served on fine china. Everything about this place is high end. I love the crystal chandelier they have too. Also they have a beautiful mahogany antique bar. This place is just one of a kind. You know that you are in for a treat as soon as you walk in the door. This place goes the extra mile to make their customers happy, and that is just one of the reasons why they are so popular in the Columbia, South Carolina area.

This restaurant has a wonderful chef. There food is cooked fresh and is so very good! For appetizers I recommend either the fried green tomato or the charleston crab cake. They have other choices too that I am sure are ...

• just as good those. For an entree, I love their filet mignon. It is cooked to perfection (any way you want it) and served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. That is usually what I order from them. They have other good things too though like their shrimp and grits or grilled tuna. They also have a rack of lamb and bbq salmon. They have other things too that all sound delicious,but I am addicted to their steak myself. They also have good soups and salads too. Their wine selection is great too!

The prices are high. You would expect that though from the quality of everything in this place. My husband and I can easily spend about $80.00 eating here just the two of us. That is why we only come eat with them on

special occasions. It is worth it though. I have never felt bad after eating at this wonderful place. I have to say that they are generous with their portions too. You will not leave hungry like you do at some fancy restaurants.

The servers at this place are all very nice and helpful. They are great at recommending what wine you should try with your dinner. I really enjoy the environment of this wonderful place. The food is superb too. You just can’t find a much better place to eat. Everything about this place is outstanding. They really know how to make dinner turn into a dining experience. I love this place. Try it out if you ever get the chance. It is worth the money. You will enjoy every moment that you spend in Saludas.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714071509891031/k2311a0714/7.14.11