Enzymatic Therapy “Fatigued to Fantastic” Adrenal Stress Supplement
  • I bought the product and started taking two capsules a day, with meals
  • There were both really good and really bad things about my experience with this product
  • It didn’t necessarily cause them, but certainly seemed to trigger the problem which was already there
  • I would recommend this for someone who has severe adrenal deficiencies, but only if they have a tough stomach and heart

• by reviewabit

When I began experiencing a few new symptoms with my fibromylagia, my doctor mentioned that I might have adrenal fatigue, and suggested I try this support product. It contains adrenal polypeptide fractions, adrenal cortex extract, and several unusual ingredients like licorice and something called glycyrrhizic acid. I was impressed with the claims it made. It was supposed to give me energy, manage stress, and restore my natural hormone balance, even under severe stress. At the time, I was under a great deal of stress because of a family situation, so I was willing to try anything.

I bought the product and started taking two capsules a day, with meals. There were both really good and really bad things about my experience with this product. The “good” started out with the price.

I had expected a product like this to be crazily expensive, but it was quite affordable compared to most of the medications I had been given, all of which failed to help.

I have had a long history of nausea with supplements. About half of the time, even when I take them with plenty of food, they make me feel sick. This is normally the only side effect I have to deal with in most cases. Not so with this product.

From the first dose, I experienced nausea, nervousness and heart palpitations. At first, I did not blame the product for the palpitations, since I have those on and off anyway. Later on, it became clear that the palpitations I was having were directly related to the time I took ...

• the dose. It didn’t necessarily cause them, but certainly seemed to trigger the problem which was already there.

It was an irritating combination– having your heart pounding and flip-flopping while your stomach is reeling and you think you might throw up. This would make you wonder why I bothered to continue with the product. The reason I did was because it worked. I did have more energy, and I did feel less stressed out.

It was definitely not psychological. There was a difference in how I felt physically to the point that my hands were even steadier and stronger. Other people noticed. However, I was very hyper.

I had trouble sleeping, and this poorer sleep led to a worsening of my muscle symptoms. So while the product fixed some things, it

made other things worse. It was difficult to know what to do. I discussed it with my doctor, and he suggested I cut the dose down to half and see if that helped.

For about two weeks, it did help, and the side effects were manageable while the intended effects were moderate. I was ok with this, but in another two weeks time, I was only having the side effect of nausea and no increased energy. It seemed like nothing I did made the right kind of compromise, so I eventually ended up stopping the supplement altogether. I would recommend this for someone who has severe adrenal deficiencies, but only if they have a tough stomach and heart.

It was very frustrating knowing that this helped, but I could not use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414071509881031/k2311a0714/7.14.11