Big K Koolers- Pink Lemonade
  • It is actually a lot better in my opinion
  • It is not too gritty or thick and absolutly delicious
  • Nice packaging and this is why I think my mom also bought this brand other then the cheaper prize
  • Before trying their lemonade I thought Big K only made flavored sodas such as grape and orange, and that was the only thing it was good for, but man was I wrong
  • I recommend this as an alternate to the other popular brands out there

• by swim4evr09

This lemonade is compareable to many of the big lemonade brands such as Homeade and Minute Maid. It is actually a lot better in my opinion. My mom did not buy Minute Maid because it was too expensive, so she went with these cans of Big K pink lemonade. At first I was so hung up on how refreshing the Minute Maid was that I did not want to try the Big K, but finally I started missing lemonade all together so I tried some. To my surprise it was so good! It was not too sour at all, which is what scares me about certain kinds of lemonade, I have no tolerance for

sour stuff but this was absolutly perfect. The lemonade is so refreshing, especially when it is cold. It does not leave a tart after taste in your mouth. It is the perfect thing for a steamy summer day to quench your thirst.

You can either get it in a liter or in cans. We got it in the cans. It was only around 2.50 for a 12 pack which is not bad at all. We purchased it at Krogers, but they sell this kind of lemonade basically anywhere that has a wide selection of pop. As far as the healthiness of the lemonade, it is 140 calories per can, which is like any other brand.

• It has a total of 36 grams of carbohydrates which is 12 percent of your daily total, and 35 grams of sugar… that is expected, so just do not sit down and drink the whole case and you should be okay!

The lemonade tastes very light and refreshing. It is not too gritty or thick and absolutly delicious. It even tastes all right warm, but cold, it makes it taste 10 times better. Especially when you are thirsty, that is what got me hooked on this stuff. My whole family enjoys it. The outside of the can is pretty stand out too. It has pink lemons on the front, a pink color that any girl

would love! Then a darker blue as the background with “Big K Koolers” written on the front in cool font. Nice packaging and this is why I think my mom also bought this brand other then the cheaper prize. Before trying their lemonade I thought Big K only made flavored sodas such as grape and orange, and that was the only thing it was good for, but man was I wrong. This is so my drink of this summer. Set up a lemonade stand, use this lemonade because I am sure you will get extra tips! Great lemonade, quality, price and packaging. I recommend this as an alternate to the other popular brands out there.

10/10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714071509851031/k2311a0714/7.14.11