Ninja Master Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I found this product in stores for a cheaper price
  • Instead of paying around $120, I paid $69.99 + TAX for this product
  • I decided to get the Ninja Master Blender hoping that this product will solve my problem
  • In my opinion, the Ninja Master Blender can blend anything

• by MisterTickle

I actually didn’t get the Ninja Master Blender from the TV shopping channel. I found this product in stores for a cheaper price. Instead of paying around $120, I paid $69.99 + TAX for this product. I actually saw a few reviews of this product before purchasing it. The main reason I got the Ninja Master Blender is because of the multiple blades. My old blender only has two blades. I find it hard to make slushy because all the ice gets stuck on the top. I decided to get the Ninja Master Blender hoping that this product will solve my problem.

The Ninja Master Blender

is basically a blender. In my opinion, the Ninja Master Blender can blend anything. It has six blades and a couple of different speeds. It features a 1000 W motor. I have considered the fact that it uses quite a bit of electricity. However, I have decided that this doesn’t matter as the more power the motor has, the faster I can finish whatever I am doing. This would then save time and money. My old blender has a hard time cutting and crushing ice. It also has a hard time when I overload the blender with fruits and vegetables. The main problem is that the ...

• blade is at the bottom. This means that anything at the top of the container doesn’t get blended.

The Ninja Master Blender pretty much solves this problem. The Ninja Master Blender has six blades. These blades are distributed throughout the blender. This means that the blender will blend easily and equally. After using this product for a while, I am very satisfied with it. This product gets the job done quickly. I find that cleaning takes a bit of work. Since there are quite a few parts, I need to take them all apart of clean them. It is not possible to do a quick rinse. I

find that scrubbing is required. Otherwise, gunk will start appearing. The good thing is that this product is dishwasher safe. I can simply put it in the dishwasher and let it do the work for me. However, hand cleaning is also an option. To me, cleaning the Ninja Master Blender doesn’t take up a lot of my time. I find that a quick scrub and rinse is all I need to do to keep this blender clean. This is a great buy. I never have to worry about vegetables getting “stuck”. With the Ninja Master Blender, I can successfully blend and crush vegetables, fruits, and ice the first time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314071509831031/k2311a0714/7.14.11