Congressman Anthony Weiner
  • I know that it was a stupid thing that he did but I actually felt a bit sorry for him after it happened
  • One thing that I was the most disappointed by is the fact that he came out initially and stated that he didn't actually send the photos
  • I love how passionate he seemed to be about the issues that he was speaking on
  • I believe he did a really good job at making his stance known
  • He was considered to be a left leaning politician and I certainly didn't agree with him on his stance on a few thing

• by John

Anythony Weiner was a congressman from New York. He recently announced his resignation after sending nude pictures of himself over twitter. I really don’t know what could have made him do such a thing considering how you can locate almost anything online. I know that it was a stupid thing that he did but I actually felt a bit sorry for him after it happened. The entire thing played out on the news for about weeks and I know it must have been a tough situation for him to go through. His entire politicial carrer is over because of his actions. One thing that I was the most disappointed by is the fact that he came out initially and stated that he didn’t actually send the photos. When he came out and denied it I actually

believed him so it was very disappointing when he came out only about a week later to announce that he did actually send them.

Before all of this happened I really liked him as a congress. He was very well known and appeared on TV a lot to talk about current issues. I love how passionate he seemed to be about the issues that he was speaking on. He was a wonderful speaker. I believe he did a really good job at making his stance known. He was considered to be a left leaning politician and I certainly didn’t agree with him on his stance on a few thing.

One thing that I really didn’t like was the way that he handled the whole situation after it became known that he had sent pictuers of himself. He let the entire ...

• thing drag out for about a week before admitting that he was the one that sent the pictures and then another week before resigning. It was very difficult to watch it play out. When he admitted to it I believe he should have resigned immediaitely. I just don’t know why he decided to try to hold onto power even after Leader Pelosi and the DNC Chairman along with other members of the democratic party called for him to resign. It was like he was completely ignoring the fact that it was time to go. Like I said earlier I do believe that he was a very good congressman but it says a lot about him when he decided to send nude pictures of himself.

Before this situations happened I believe that he was a very genuine person. Of course

there’s no way to tell who a politician really is but I felt that he was one of the most genuine. After seeing the photos that he sent it made him look somewhat creepy and weird. Another thing that stunned me was that he would do this after recently being married.

Considering that he has a wife I just don’t understand what he can get out of sending photos of himself to someone that he doesn’t even known. I believe that he is one of the main reasons why so many people have grown to dislike politicians today. The dishonesty that he showed was unbelievable considering that he was able to come out and be dishonest with such a straight face. Overall, I believe it was a very weird situation but I hope things works out for him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5214071509601031/k2311a0714/7.14.11