Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mineral Bath “Purify” Mint and Spicy Herbs  » Health  »
  • I found these packets in a health store, and there were several varieties available
  • I would definitely recommend this blend for any fans of relaxing and detoxifying baths

• by reviewabit

I love Aura Cacia products. I have used many of their essential oils, and I adore their bath products. They are very focused on quality aroma therapy as well as making the product as healthy as it can be– both for the body and the environment. They don’t use synthetic fragrances, colors, or preservatives. They are paraben free, and don’t test on animals.

All of their products that I have ever used are of consistently excellent quality. I take a nightly hot bath to treat fibromyalgia symptoms, and when I discovered that they made little packets of mineral bath, I wanted to try every one they made. One

of my favorites turned out to be the “Purify” scent. I found these packets in a health store, and there were several varieties available.

They were all nice, and all had the same basic formula. The salts in the product come from both the sea and the desert. These mineral containing salts soften the water, and also treat my muscle and nerve symptoms directly with the magnesium that they put into the water. I can always tell a difference when I use a salt bath.

I just feel more refreshed, and my muscles are stronger and more relaxed. Using salts for several days in a row has a cumulative effect as well. It has really been a valuable tool for managing my condition. The “Purify” bath packet is a small, two and a half ounce pack, and I usually use the whole thing at once.

I have a large tub, so this is just about the right amount for me. The product contains sodium borate, sodium chloride, baking soda, patchouli oil, sage oil, peppermint oil, and tea tree oil. This makes for a very unique scent, and one that might not really seem to fit together well at first. Once you experience it, it is different.

The smells complement one another. The patchouli ...

• Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mineral Bath “Purify” Mint and Spicy Herbs
      is not very strong. I was concerned about this before I tried the product because patchouli is not one of my favorite notes, although I do like it if it is added to other fragrances. The peppermint, tea tree, and sage do go together– and they are all three very good scents for a muscle soak.

Tea tree has natural detoxifying and anti-microbial qualities which might suggest why they called this one “Purify. ” I use tea tree in my foot bath, and it does a wonderful job of keeping my feet fresh and infection free. Peppermint is a menthol wonder when used in muscle rubs. It leaves a

tingly, cool feeling on the skin and helps muscles to relax.

The bath water was very silky and soft, from the salts and the baking soda. It was slightly slippery at the bottom, so it is important to be careful when getting in and out of the tub if using this type of bath salt. I loved the effect of the fragrance with the salt– I did not want to get out of the tub, and my skin felt very smooth and soft when I finally got out. I would definitely recommend this blend for any fans of relaxing and detoxifying baths.

You can’t go wrong with Aura Cacia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413071509271031/k2311a0713/7.13.11