Lumene Cranberry Kiss Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • After trying out other Lumene products, I decided that this lipstick is promising enough to buy
  • I bought № 13 because I wanted to try out a stronger color
  • I am not good at noticing these small details but I think it stays great on my lips and they really feel a lot softer
  • I would recommend this product to anyone, because there is wide variety of colors to choose from, the texture is good and the natural ingredients will most probably make your lips soft and healthy

• by PolinaGaneva

After trying out other Lumene products, I decided that this lipstick is promising enough to buy. I got it and used it; now I can share my own opinion of this product.

The texture of the lipstick is good. It spreads smoothly on the lips and feels nice. The color is consistent and it stays on relatively long. As I mentioned in other reviews, I often lick my lips and I drink a lot of water so

it is quite a challenge for any lipstick. This one does pretty well; it also doesn’t smudge which is quite an advantage.

If you kiss, it will most probably leave a mark on your partner. So make sure they are not against it, as I had a boyfriend that didn’t allow me to kiss him with my red lipstick. The palette has a variety of colors, from baby pink to dark brown and everything in between.

• I bought № 13 because I wanted to try out a stronger color. If I had to choose something else, I would probably buy №40 or №10, which are closer to my natural lip color and would go well with my fair skin tone.

Lumene claims that this lipstick contains cranberry seeds oil and other natural ingredients that make the lips hydrated and soft. I am not good at noticing these small details but I think it

stays great on my lips and they really feel a lot softer.

Not only that, but I also quite like the packaging - the design is beautiful; everything else is pretty much like with other lipsticks. I really like the blue body and the unique cap.

I would recommend this product to anyone, because there is wide variety of colors to choose from, the texture is good and the natural ingredients will most probably make your lips soft and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113071509151031/k2311a0713/7.13.11