Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • My experience with this product is just satisfactory
  • I guess this product cost around PhP180-200 Philippine Peso) or almost US$5 at that time
  • To resolve my problem, I just use this face wash when my face is free from make ups

• by Lynn M. A.

I used Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash just around January this year. My experience with this product is just satisfactory. Anyway, this facial wash comes in a pump dispenser plastic bottle and a plastic tube. I bought the smaller plastic tube.

I guess this product cost around PhP180-200 Philippine Peso) or almost US$5 at that time. It has a pleasant smell that is not that overpowering. Its consistency is less creamy.

It

is closer to watery texture. It does not dry the skin. I have a very oily skin but this face wash minimizes my skin oiliness a bit.

It is pretty gentle on the skin however it does not totally remove make-ups. I prefer the scrub form facial wash. It is not foamy at all.

In fact, it is like I am just putting an ordinary liquid on my face. I don’t really feel ...

• clean at all. I need to wash my face twice to achieve that clean feeling on my skin.

I am just glad that I have never experienced skin breakouts from this product. To resolve my problem, I just use this face wash when my face is free from make ups. I can feel that it cleanses off dirt a little.

It does not tone down nor deeply cleanse my skin pores.

My final verdict,

this product is just of average quality. It does not totally clean my skin.

This maybe good to some women but not for me. I do have a very oily skin and have some larger pores. I need a better facial cleanser that is suited for my skin type.

This one is just too light for me. I guess this product is good for all skin type but it is just less foamy on the face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113071509081031/k2311a0713/7.13.11