Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Perfume
  • This one was definitely no exception although it did take me a bit of time to get used to it
  • The following review fully details my experience with this perfume
  • I am not the best when it comes to describing fragrances, but I would consider this one to be slightly fruity while being more on the musky side (I believe the main note in it is gourmand)
  • Although I own a lot of fragrances that I consider to be perfect for year round wear, this one in my opinion is perfect for the wintertime and cooler weather season
  • It is both feminine and sexy at the same time and I love to wear this when I am doing out on a date with my boyfriend

• by Simply_Fabulous

I purchased this perfume during one of the big sales that Bath and Body Works have each year. I have only purchased a few of the stores fragrances in the past, but fortunately I have always been fairly pleased with each of the perfumes that I have tried. This one was definitely no exception although it did take me a bit of time to get used to it. The following review fully details my experience with this perfume.

I am not the best when it comes to describing fragrances,

but I would consider this one to be slightly fruity while being more on the musky side (I believe the main note in it is gourmand). I would suggest to anyone trying this fragrance to give it a while to develop into its final scent before you make a judgment on it. Although I own a lot of fragrances that I consider to be perfect for year round wear, this one in my opinion is perfect for the wintertime and cooler weather season. There is just something about ...

• it that envelops my body and comforts me. Even though this product is fairly inexpensive in my opinion, it actually lasts for a decent amount of time before it has to be reapplied.

I like this fragrance, and I would recommend it for others to try. It is not too strong or overpowering, and it definitely reminds me of something expensive that I would purchase from a high end department store. It is both feminine and sexy at the same time and I love to wear this when I

am doing out on a date with my boyfriend.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I do not think this is a fragrance that everyone would like, but it is probably one of my favorite ones from Bath and Body Works. I have received a lot of compliments about this product and the funny thing is that usually people are surprised when I tell them where I got it from. I definitely plan on repurchasing this product again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613071509031031/k2311a0713/7.13.11