Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash
  • Even though I purchased this product last year, I definitely had to write a review about it because I absolutely love it so much
  • In my opinion, this body splash is perfect for anyone who wants to smell great without wearing a heavy perfume
  • The following review further details my experience using this product
  • It smelled absolutely delicious in the bottle but I felt a bit overwhelmed the first time that I sprayed it on my body after I was finished with my morning shower
  • I only wish that I wash able to purchase this product again since unfortunately it was discontinued

• by Simply_Fabulous

Even though I purchased this product last year, I definitely had to write a review about it because I absolutely love it so much. Normally I tend to shy away from products that have Vanilla fragrances, but there is something about this one that is so enticing. I have purchased several bottles of this body splash from Victoria’s Secret, and I have to admit that I find it perfect to wear during the cooler weather season. It only takes a small spray of the product in order to generate a nice and refreshing scent that leaves my body smelling good for hours to come.

In my opinion, this body splash is perfect for anyone who wants to smell great without wearing a heavy perfume. It is not too strong or overpowering which is great for those days when I only want to wear a light scent. The following review further details my experience using this product.

Even though I am a big fan of this product now, the first time that I used it I was not quite sure how I felt. It smelled absolutely delicious in the bottle but I felt a bit overwhelmed the first time that I sprayed it on my body after I was finished with ...

• my morning shower. I think the main problem that I had was that I was simply using too much of the product. Fortunately several minutes after I applied the product, I loved how nicely it made my skin smell. My boyfriend and a few of my family members gave me a lot of compliments and asked me what I was scent I was wearing which was odd for me since I have never had anyone compliment me about a body spray.

In my opinion, this is really one of those scents that women of all ages could wear. It does not have that overly mature

essence that unfortunately a lot of Vanilla fragrances have. I would highly recommend this product for anyone to try if they happen to come across it. Even though I think it is perfect for the winter time, I definitely believe that it could also be worn year round and it lacks that cheap smell that some of the Victoria’s Secret body splashes tend to have.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. It has to be one of my favorite Vanilla scented products. I only wish that I wash able to purchase this product again since unfortunately it was discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113071509021031/k2311a0713/7.13.11