Health and Wisdom Magnesium Bath Crystals 5.5 lbs  » Health  »
  • I enjoy a great variety of bath products so that the experience is never boring
  • I learned through trial and error that the products with salt in them were more beneficial for my symptoms and the effect was cumulative– lasting for days
  • I like to mix mine with a few essential oils so I can have a little aroma therapy going on too while I enjoy my soak
  • I highly recommend these magnesium salts for anyone who can benefit from some muscle or joint therapy for any cause

• by reviewabit

I have fibromyalgia, and one of the ways I treat the condition is to soak in a hot bath every night. This relaxes my muscles, relieves pain and spasms, and allows me to sleep better. I enjoy a great variety of bath products so that the experience is never boring.

One thing in particular helps my worst symptoms more than any other, and that is mineral salts in the bath. I learned through trial and error that the products with salt in them were more beneficial for my symptoms and the effect was cumulative– lasting for days.

Mineral salts, like sea salt, epsom salt and various

other varieties contain magnesium, which is essential for normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissues. Magnesium in the bath is believed to be absorbed efficiently through the skin and works to relieve pain and stiffness, and also even helps metabolism and a great many bodily functions.

When I learned that magnesium was the hero in my bath tub, I looked for products specifically made for their high magnesium content. I have used several brands of magnesium for the tub, and these Health and Wisdom brand bath crystals are a product I have been very pleased with.

For a typical soak, you just add two or three of ...

• the measuring scoops included with the product, and relax in the water for about thirty minutes. When I do this, I emerge feeling like a new person.

The more tired or tense I was, the more relaxed I am when I come out. When I have cramps in my feet and legs, which is one of my most common symptoms, these will usually halt them.

The crystals were not expensive, and they perform well. They dissolve easily with a few swishes of a hand through the warm water.

They do not have a fragrance, and you can use them along with other bath products if you like. I

like to mix mine with a few essential oils so I can have a little aroma therapy going on too while I enjoy my soak.

Eucalyptus, spearmint, juniper, and lavender all add a great relaxing effect and if you use a slightly mentholated lotion after the bath, like a tea tree lotion which leaves a slight tingle, you will be amazed at how different your muscles feel. I don’t know what I would do without products like this to keep me comfortable, active, and mobile as well as relaxed and refreshed.

I highly recommend these magnesium salts for anyone who can benefit from some muscle or joint therapy for any cause.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413071508861031/k2311a0713/7.13.11