Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein 16 oz
  • Since the other brand was very expensive, I went looking for an alternative, and that is how I found Nutiva Hemp
  • I believe that we all feel better when using this wonderful food supplement
  • I do not recommend trying to take this on its own with water
  • One thing I noticed about this brand is that you absolutely cannot mix it into water with a spoon

• by reviewabit

When I had tried some hemp powder promoted by a very famous television personality, I was very happy with the result. Hemp is a super food, and has tons of healthy protein (fifteen grams a serving for this product) and many other benefits to the general health. Since the other brand was very expensive, I went looking for an alternative, and that is how I found Nutiva Hemp.

It is an organic product, that contains 66% edeston, which is a bioactive protein that digests easily. It contains chlorophyll, magnesium, zinc, and iron and all essential amino acids, as well as healthy fatty acids.

This product claims that it mixes easily.

I found this to be true– as long as you use a blender.

The taste was a little stronger than the brand I tried before, but once it is mixed in with juice or a smoothie, you don’t really notice it. I liked mixing it with almond milk and strawberries with banana.

Sometimes I would use it with yogurt, but then I felt guilty because it was an animal product! I also “hid” the hemp in every day foods and to this day my family does not know. (I hope they don’t find this review!) It is hidden well in baked goods like muffins and cakes, and you can even manage to get ...

• it into spaghetti sauce if you use enough spices.

It will only be noticeable if you use large amounts, so I experiment and see how much I can get away with before it becomes obvious something is different. It can be mixed in with a vegetable mix that I use as a filler for meatloaf and hidden in vegetable casseroles.

(It hides well in eggplant for some reason. ) I believe that we all feel better when using this wonderful food supplement.

It helps keep energy levels up, metabolisms working well, and floods us with all our immune system needs to keep us safe and healthy. In times when I am under

stress, I try to use at least a little of the hemp every day, either in a smoothie (my favorite way) or in some other food.

I do not recommend trying to take this on its own with water. You will get turned off by the taste quickly.

It is not terrible, but it is unusual– and it just works better if you mix it with something. One thing I noticed about this brand is that you absolutely cannot mix it into water with a spoon.

It does require a blender, even if it is just a little stick blender. I would highly recommend this to anyone whose general health needs a little boost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413071508841031/k2311a0713/7.13.11