Nature’s Gate Deodorant Roll-On Autumn Breeze 3 oz  » Health  »
1.5
  • Unfortunately, most of the products I have tried that do not have aluminum, have a far inferior performance
  • It contains oak gall, which was the ingredient I thought was different from the others
  • It does have some interesting ingredients and many of them are natural antibacterials, but perhaps they are just not capable of handling underarm odor
  • I was a little surprised to see that this roll on contains a paraben, since most natural brands avoid using them
  • I think this will be the last one of the Nature’s Gate deodorants I try

• by reviewabit

I have been trying out different natural brands of deodorant in the hopes of finding one that works as well as the aluminum containing mainstream products. I have been wanting to eliminate or at least reduce my exposure to them, because of the risks associated with breast cancer and aluminum exposure. Two women in my family have had breast cancer, so this is no laughing matter for me. Unfortunately, most of the products I have tried that do not have aluminum, have a far inferior performance.

I had tried a couple of the Nature’s Gate deodorants before, and neither were effective at

all. It was my partner who bought this product, thinking it was one I had not tried yet. I almost just sent it straight back for a refund, but decided to try it, because it was a slightly different formula than the others I had used, and I was fascinated with the scent.

To this day, I do not know if “Autumn Breeze” was intended as a male or female scent. I wore it anyway, and absolutely loved it– although it did seem to be a bit masculine. It is a spicy, woodsy kind of smell that reminded me of a man’s cologne ...

• that someone I worked with used to wear.

This may have been why I interpreted it as male. Anyway, male or female, it did not work as a deodorant. It worked about as well as the other two products from the same company.

It had a nice smell, and everything looked good on paper, but after a few hours, it simply did not work anymore. It contains oak gall, which was the ingredient I thought was different from the others. Apparently oak gall does not work either.

they are just not capable of handling underarm odor. I was a little surprised to see that this roll on contains a paraben, since most natural brands avoid using them. It is not a 100% natural formula.

The only thing I can honestly say nice about it is that it smells good. At least when it first goes on, it does. It is a sticky roll on that is difficult to get completely dry, and it does nothing to control wetness or odor.

I think this will be the last one of the Nature’s Gate deodorants I try. I am a slow learner, but I get there.

JOHN says :

re : I think this will be the last one of the Nature’s Gate deodorants I try
    AUTUMN BREEZE ROLL ON, THE SCENT I REALLY LIKE IT”'’WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS ITEM THANK YOU

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413071508811031/k2311a0713/7.13.11