Belong Perfume For Women by Celine Dion  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend this scent to everyone out there
  • This scent is just amazing and a really beautiful and playful type of scent
  • I think it is a winner all the way around
  • I know that a lot of celebrity scents are popular because of the celebrity's name, but I would honestly buy this scent if it wasn't a celebrity scent
  • I know that I enjoy it, and I also enjoy the compliments I get when I wear it too

• by Gina Gott

This is another great scent by Celine Dion. I am such a big fan of Celine as a singer and her perfumes as well. I recommend this scent to everyone out there. I don’t care how old you are,this scent will work for you. This scent is just amazing and a really beautiful and playful type of scent. If you are looking for a good perfume, then look no further. This stuff smells great, is long lasting, and it is also very reasonably priced too. I think it is a winner all the way around. Don’t take my word for it

though. Try this scent out for yourself! It is a romantic and sweet fragrance that is good to wear all year round.

This scent is a nice fruity floral. It has notes of red berries in it. There is also some bergamot and pineapple in it as well. This scent also has some white peony and cotton flower in it too along with some hinoki cypress. The scent is very fresh and original. Celine Dion did a great job with this one. I know that a lot of celebrity scents are popular because of the celebrity’s name, but I would honestly buy this scent if it wasn’t a celebrity scent. It is really just a good perfume!

This scent is sweet and feminine. It is not to strong and not to light either. It is one of those scents that has just the right blend of notes and strength. It balances out in the perfect way. This scent is also long lasting. I like that this scent stays on my skin for hours and hours without fading. It stays on me for a good 8 or 9 hours. For the price, I am very happy with that! This perfume is one that aims ...

• Belong Perfume For Women by Celine Dion
      to please.

The price is good. You can afford to get the big 3.4 oz bottle for $45.00. That is an excellent value for the money! You can’t go wrong with that. I have to say that the bottle will last and last too. It’s kind of cute too. This scent is a nice choice for any event. You can use it for day wear or night wear. It goes for any season too. This stuff works in the summer as well as the winter time. It is great for whatever and whenever you want to wear it.

All in

all, Celine Dion out did herself with this scent. I am very happy that I gave this perfume a try. It is a beautiful scent that I think all ladies will enjoy, no matter what age they are. This scent is noticeable but not overpowering. It is long lasting. It is reasonable priced. There is really nothing bad to say about this stuff at all. As far as celebrity perfumes go, I think that this is one of the best out there. Try it for yourself. I know that I enjoy it, and I also enjoy the compliments I get when I wear it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613071508610931/k2311a0713/7.13.11