Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies 60ct
  • Although the other gummies had only a very small impact on my blood sugar, it was nice to think I wouldn’t have to consider these at all when planning meals
  • I prefer to use other types of sweetener myself, but the very small amount of sucralose in these is something I don’t think anyone should be very alarmed about, even if they don’t like the stuff
  • I did not experience any side effects from that dose, and I did enjoy getting to eat more gummies
  • However, the price became an issue because I was going through them so quickly
  • This is a good product, and for moms concerned about their kid’s sugar intake, it might be a perfect option for them– but for adults I would recommend trying another brand

• by reviewabit

I take fiber every day to help with controlling the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, and to support general health and manage my blood sugar better by preventing spikes. I have used a variety of different types of fiber supplements, and gummies were always one of my favorites. When I saw that these were a kid’s product, it did not deter me. It wouldn’t be the first time I used a kid’s product.

I am a kid at heart. The reason I ultimately ended up buying these instead of my usual brand of gummy fiber was because these are sugar free. I am a diabetic, so sugar free is a very good thing for me.

Although the other

gummies had only a very small impact on my blood sugar, it was nice to think I wouldn’t have to consider these at all when planning meals. The product is made with sucralose, better known as Splenda as the sweetener. I lot of parents are not going to like that one right off the bat, as there is some controversy over sucralose use.

I prefer to use other types of sweetener myself, but the very small amount of sucralose in these is something I don’t think anyone should be very alarmed about, even if they don’t like the stuff. The actual flavors come from juice and fruit concentrates, and it also contaims beeswax. Polydextrose is the fiber ...

• type used.

Until I tried these, I assumed they were all the same– but I have now heard that many people think polydextrose is an inferior form of fiber. Personally, I could not tell that there was any difference in the performance of these versus other kinds of fiber I had used. They managed to keep my IBS in check as well as any other, they were helpful in evening out blood sugar readings after high carb intakes, and they were fun to take.

While I really did like the flavor, I have to admit the ones with real sugar and artificial flavors in them did taste slightly better. The directions did not specify adult

instructions, so I just doubled the dose. It’s just fiber, so it wasn’t likely to cause any problems.

I did not experience any side effects from that dose, and I did enjoy getting to eat more gummies. However, the price became an issue because I was going through them so quickly. This is a good product, and for moms concerned about their kid’s sugar intake, it might be a perfect option for them– but for adults I would recommend trying another brand.

There are several good ones out there. If you are diabetic, you can still use them, You are only eating a very small amount of sugar from the gummies and it shouldn’t have a huge impact.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071508450531/k2311a0712/7.12.11