Enzymatic Therapy Fiber Fusion Plus 120 capsules
  • Since it was a combination product, I thought I might get more benefit than what I got from the psyllium products alone
  • I decided to break the dose up into two in the morning and two at night with water
  • At first, I couldn’t really tell any difference between this product and others I had used, but after taking it for a few weeks I noticed that this brand stabilized my blood sugar more than the regular fiber supplements
  • I would definitely recommend this– it is a good quality product and seems to have some special attributes

• by reviewabit

I take fiber on a regular basis to treat irritable bowel syndrome, help stabilize blood sugar, assist in losing weight and lower my cholesterol. I have used a variety of brands and types, and tend to change if I get bored. I saw this product on sale and decided it sounded like a good deal.

It has a mix of psyllium husk, glucomannan, oat bran, guar gum seed extract, and marshmallow root extract. Since it was a combination product, I thought I might get more benefit than what I got from the psyllium products alone.

The directions recommended four capsules daily with water. I decided to

break the dose up into two in the morning and two at night with water.

I drank eight ounces with each dose. At first, I couldn’t really tell any difference between this product and others I had used, but after taking it for a few weeks I noticed that this brand stabilized my blood sugar more than the regular fiber supplements.

When I ate a meal with a higher carbohydrate content, I took the capsules with that meal to slow down the absorption of the carbs. It seemed to work much better than other brands, reducing my after meal spike by twenty to thirty points below what ...

• I would have expected.

When it first started happening, I thought it was just a fluke or that something else was causing this to occur, but it happened very consistently and eventually there was nothing left to attribute it to besides the fiber. I wish I could find the brand locally.

Since the first purchase, I have not been able to find it in the same store. I can order it online, but then I have to pay shipping and it is not expensive enough to warrant all the shipping charges, which end up being more than the price of the product itself.

I find it

hard to justify using it when other products work very well too and I can get them here. As for how it managed the IBS, I could tell very little difference in that, which is a good thing since the regular fiber I take has always helped a great deal.

There are always little flare ups that are not related to the fiber intake, but generally fiber keeps me mostly symptom free between these little bumps in the road. I would definitely recommend this– it is a good quality product and seems to have some special attributes.

I just wish I could find it locally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071508440531/k2311a0712/7.12.11