Triptone Motion Sickness Tablets 12 ct.
  • I normally use Dramamine for motion sickness, but once I bought this product instead
  • I normally did not with this drug, although I think it did happen once
  • I did ride the log flume, which I enjoyed and actually got on twice
  • I would recommend this for any Dramamine users, or anyone suffering the horror of motion sickness

• by reviewabit

I normally use Dramamine for motion sickness, but once I bought this product instead. It was very inexpensive, and had the same ingredient as Dramamine to treat the symptoms. It was an unusual trial for the product when I went to Six Flags with some friends and decided to take it before riding any rides.

If ever a product was put to the test, it was this day. About thirty minutes before getting on any rides, we all took a dose.

My friends did not even know if

they would get motion sickness on the rides, and I was not so sure myself, but I knew that if nothing else, the log ride involved being in water, so it was a case of better safe than sorry. After waiting awhile for the drug to take effect, I felt fine and we were ready to brave the rides.

Two of the friends with me said they felt sleepy from the drug, but I was not experiencing any sleepiness or other symptoms. I normally did not with this drug, although I think it did happen once.

The results of the day were mixed. I did not brave the scariest rides that some of the others did.

I did ride the log flume, which I enjoyed and actually got on twice. (It’s great to take a kid with you to Six Flags, because you have an excuse to ride everything without looking silly.

) I also rode several others, and did not have any motion sickness at all, unless you count that feeling like the ...

• Triptone Motion Sickness Tablets 12 ct.
      bottom just dropped out of your stomach when you take a fast fall. Some of the others who rode the big coasters said they felt a little green after they got off, but no one actually got sick enough that they had to stop what they were doing.

No one vomited, or got vertigo. I think the nausea they felt was due to the extreme nature of the ride, and probably was beyond the scope of any anti-motion sickness pill.

Over all, I think they worked great

for all of us and we had a lot of fun that might have been ruined if one of us really did get too sick to continue. I think this is a great brand, and since I know it is the same medicine as Dramamine and works just as well for a lower cost, I will definitely seek it out again when it is time to replace the box I am using up.

I would recommend this for any Dramamine users, or anyone suffering the horror of motion sickness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071508430531/k2311a0712/7.12.11