Rainbow Light Gummy Power Sours Multivitamin/mineral Sour fruit 30 Packets  » Health  »
  • At my suggestion, because he did not like to swallow pills, she found a kid’s gummy vitamin for him
  • I was happy to see his mom had found one he could live with
  • I was jealous that he got four whole gummies and I only got one with the last gummies I bought
  • Although I would not use these for myself, I think this is an absolutely brilliant way to get kids to take their vitamins
  • I recommend them for parents of sour-loving kids everywhere

• by reviewabit

I sometimes babysit for a neighbor who has a young son. When he comes over to stay the night, his mom always sends him with an overnight bag, his medicines and directions if any are needed. At my suggestion, because he did not like to swallow pills, she found a kid’s gummy vitamin for him. I have actually taken the gummy vitamins made for adults, so I knew as much I loved them he would love the kiddy version too.

On one trip he showed up with his new Rainbow Light “Power Sours” gummy multivitamin. I was happy to see his mom had found one he

could live with. These came in little packets with several sours, in different fruit flavors.

It had pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, and lemon flavors. There were four gummies in each packet, so it was more like giving him a single serve candy treat than a vitamin. Boy, this beat the heck out of Flintstones.

I was jealous that he got four whole gummies and I only got one with the last gummies I bought. When the little boy told me I should try a pack, I was tempted! I had already taken my vitamin for the day though. I had a look at the back of the ...

• box to see what all was in there.

It had all the basics, with extra vitamin C, and no iron. The next day, I took his vitamin instead of mine. (I had his permission and blessing!) Soon I found out why he had been staring at me when I put them in my mouth.

When they say “sour” they mean it. These were much like Sour Patch Kids candy, which makes my mouth water even thinking about it. I have never been a huge fan of sour flavors, but somehow I did not expect these to be quite as sour as they were.

I got them down, but

was no longer tempted to eat any more. Although I would not use these for myself, I think this is an absolutely brilliant way to get kids to take their vitamins. Most kids love sour candies, and the more sour the better.

This is truly a fun product in every way (for them. ) It has all of the nutrients they need, and you will not have to worry about them having trouble swallowing a pill, or hiding it in their pocket when you are not looking. They will eat these.

I recommend them for parents of sour-loving kids everywhere. As a bonus, they do not have artificial sweeteners- just natural sugar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071508410531/k2311a0712/7.12.11