Josie Maran Argan Match Maker Serum Foundation
  • The organic component of this makeup is amazing because it did not cause any blemishes at all
  • I noticed that the lines in my forehead are gone after using it for continuous two straight weeks
  • I think the argan oil content is really good for the skin
  • It works well in adjusting skin tone too because in my case I did not have problem especially when I experienced a darker tone
  • What I like is that how instant you can get it as if erasing your age problem is just a matter of wearing it

• by sammy14

I have always used powder foundation all my life but as time changes, so does cosmetic foundation. Decades ago, people specifically women used powder foundation makeup to cover uneven skin tone of their face. But cosmetologists always want to offer women other options to choose to enhance beauty and so liquid foundation was created. Ever since I have tried my first liquid foundation, I felt that the way to a perfect-looking skin is not impossible. Even during the days when you want to hid something from uneven skin tone to blemishes in your face, a simple coat of your liquid foundation, you can regain a normal-looking skin. I can rarely find organic products in the store now but fortunately Sephora has many. One of the products is Josie Maran. It also offers anti-aging benefits. I have tried it and here is what I have to say.

My skin type is sensitive and it easily reacts to some cosmetics with high concentration of chemical-based ingredients. The organic component of this makeup is amazing because

it did not cause any blemishes at all. I easily develop zits around my eyebrows when my makeup is high in chemical ingredients. There are other makeup which causes this. Whenever I develop pimples, I have to observe my makeup. Desist from using it and try to observe if my pimples will subside without using it. This worked for me as a method of knowing whether this makeup does or does not cause zits. With all the time that I used this makeup, I never suffered anything uncontrollable regarding skin problems. So I definitely this does not cause it.

But most importantly for me, I was keen on its ingredients, effectiveness in self-adjusting the tone and the flawless effect to conceal your age. In all three, I was fascinated with the results. Let me tackle the ingredients.

This product is infused with chameleon pigments which is the main innovation introduced by this brand to self-adjust the color of your skin tone. This also has organic argan oil which is a ...

• potent and effective ingredient for me as a moisturizer and as a helpful ingredient in erasing the age in your skin. I noticed that the lines in my forehead are gone after using it for continuous two straight weeks. My skin was a little rough from aging and there were a few less visible lines. However, this can really soften skin and eventually it became very smooth. I think the argan oil content is really good for the skin. The chameleon pigments as well was very good since it is derived naturally which does not cause any side effects in the skin.

My color often changes especially when I go to the beach often or if I spend lots of time outdoors. My normal shade is fair so in ordinary days, I have a lighter complexion. But what I am in need of help is when my complexion gets darker and I still want to maintain the fair tone I have. This is really good especially the “fair/light shade range”. It

can match up even a single tone difference in the skin. When I was a bit darker from being fair, it helped me a lot in still having that fair tone that I preferred. It has a good color in itself because it does not create the obvious match up in your skin. It works well in adjusting skin tone too because in my case I did not have problem especially when I experienced a darker tone.

Lastly, I was amazed with its effect that while you are wearing it, this foundation can provide that flawless skin surface as if it is your natural skin tone. This is how effective it is in hiding up ages in your skin. What I like is that how instant you can get it as if erasing your age problem is just a matter of wearing it. This is what I felt with this matchmaker serum foundation. The good thing is that it is in serum form which is close to being a liquid foundation albeit a little thicker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112071508360531/k2311a0712/7.12.11