Earth Therapeutics Rejuvenal-C Orange Eye Pads 10 pads
  • When I saw the orange eye pads, I thought it sounded really refreshing and nice
  • As an enjoyable and refreshing treat, they work quite well and I like them better than cucumber pads for this
  • When an “acute” problem like this arises, they do seem to help reduce the puffiness
  • I think these are a good product for their aroma therapy, relaxation and soothing attributes

• by reviewabit

I sometimes have allergy attacks which leave my eyes looking swollen and tired. Also, I am aging and that has its effects on the look of my eyes too, which is more noticeable in the morning. I have always liked the Earth Therapeutics brand. They make some wonderful tea tree foot products that I use often.

When I saw the orange eye pads, I thought it sounded really refreshing and nice. I have used cucumber pads many times, and got some fair results, but I had never thought about orange as an option. I love the smell of orange.

I was a little concerned that they might be irritating, since citrus is very

acidic and strong. Fortunately, these did not bother me at all. The pads are very moist, and are infused with orange, vitamin C, ginkgo biloba, green tea, and chamomile.

They are supposed to calm the skin and reduce puffy eyes, which is what my allergies lead to. They are also supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. There are only five pairs in a package, so it does not last long.

I save them for special occasions. As an enjoyable and refreshing treat, they work quite well and I like them better than cucumber pads for this. They have a nice, soft ...

• orange smell, and feel cool and moisturizing on the eyes.

I usually keep mine in the refrigerator like I do the cucumber pads, because the cold helps to further reduce puffiness, and it feels great, especially in hot weather. Once when I had a really bad allergy attack after being out in the garden, I came in and washed my face, and put a pair of the orange pads over my puffy, itching and red eyes. They felt wonderful.

When an “acute” problem like this arises, they do seem to help reduce the puffiness. When it is just every day tiredness, they don’t seem to work as well. I have

used them after staying up too late, or having a few drinks– and they did not change my appearance, although they are still soothing.

As for their helping reduce the signs of wrinkles, I would say that they only do this for about an hour after you take them off, providing you don’t rinse your eyes off. It is a very temporary effect, which would probably be produced by cool water alone as well. I think these are a good product for their aroma therapy, relaxation and soothing attributes.

As far as making a huge or longer lasting difference in your appearance, they fall short, as do the cucumber pads.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071508340431/k2311a0712/7.12.11