E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip  » Cosmetics  »
  • Each one only cost one dollar so my order was a total of five dollars plus shipping and handling
  • This is something that I have experienced with this company before so if you are the type of person who gets a bit impatient with online shopping, you might want to either avoid this site or pay extra for expedited shipping
  • I like the dewy look that I can create with these products
  • I love this because it allows me so much control over how much product I use

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Shimmering Facial Whip from Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics. Whenever I make an order on E.L.F., I usually purchase whatever product it is in multiple shades because the prices are so cheap that it is possible to get a ton of items for a low price. I got this product in five different shades: toasted, golden peach, persimmon, pink lemonade, and citrus. Each one only cost one dollar so my order was a total of five dollars plus shipping and handling. There was no tax so all in all, these products are super affordable. The only thing that I did not like about the ordering process is how long the items take to ship. This is something that I have experienced with this company before so if you are

the type of person who gets a bit impatient with online shopping, you might want to either avoid this site or pay extra for expedited shipping.

The products themselves are very impressive to me. It is called a “facial whip” but it is basically a highlighter for the cheeks. They have a great amount of shimmer and wonderful pigmentation. The first time I used one of these, I grossly overestimated the amount that I would need because I didn’t think they would be very pigmented but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that even one tiny dot of this provides a ton of color. I like the dewy look that I can create with these products. My absolute favorite thing about this product is that it does not cause my skin to ...

• get more oily or greasy! I have very oily skin and I often can’t use liquid or cream products on my face because they just make it look more oily. This is a very creamy product so I was afraid that my cheeks would look extremely greasy after a few hours of wear. Fortunately, these highlighters are completely fine for people like me who have oily skin.

I almost can’t believe that each one was only one dollar. You actually get a good amount of product in each tube. I love the design of these facial whips. They come in a tube with a tiny tip through which you can squeeze the product. I love this because it allows me so much control over how much product I use. It also helps to

make the application of this product much less messy. That is very important to me because a tiny bit of this product is all that is necessary to coat the entire cheek so I do not want to waste product each time I apply.

Even though this product is a highlighter for the cheeks, it is surprisingly versatile. I have also been able to use this on my lips and on my eyes as an eye shadow base. It is basically like having three products in one. Overall, I have to give the Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip a rating of a 9 out of 10. I want to go order all the rest of the shades because I love this product so much and because it is so affordable. I highly recommend these!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112071508270431/k2311a0712/7.12.11