Roly Poly Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1248 Lady st, Columbia South Carolina
  • I like their food choices, and think this is a wonderful place to go if you want a good lunch
  • I know that I love it and so does my husband
  • I recommend this place to people of all ages
  • I really love just walking in this place, because you can smell all the good soups and sandwiches that they are cooking as soon as you walk in the door
  • I enjoy meat, and they give you plenty of that if that is what you order

• by Gina Gott

This is a great soup and sandwich shop in the Columbia, South Carolina area. It is not that expensive either. I like their food choices, and think this is a wonderful place to go if you want a good lunch. The service is always good and friendly too. You can’t go wrong with trying this place out. I like everything from the food to the atmosphere. This is a wonderful place to bring your whole family. There food is tasty and they also have a lot of healthy meals too. Check this place out if you are in the area! I know that I love it and so does my husband.

This place is situated in a good part of Columbia. There are plenty of small tables to sit

and eat at, even on days when they are crowded. This is a popular little lunch spot. I recommend this place to people of all ages. You will be very glad that you tried it out. I really love just walking in this place, because you can smell all the good soups and sandwiches that they are cooking as soon as you walk in the door! This place is very inviting and has a great atmosphere.

The food at this place is incredible. They serve amazing stuff. One of my favorite sandwiches is there philly melt, which is roast beef, cheeses, mushrooms, and green peppers and onions. I also love their texas tuna melt, which is tuna, cheese, bbq sauce, onions, and bacon with ranch dressing. It taste a ...

• lot better than it sounds! They also have normal sandwiches like turkey or ham and cheese. This place also offers a really delicious tasting steak fajita. They also serve yummy soups like loaded baked potato soup and also asparagus soup. Their salads are amazing too! I suggest trying their Greek salad. All of their food taste fresh and delicious!

This place has really good prices for it’s yummy food. You can eat here for around $7.00 a person on average. Some things are a little cheaper and some things are a little bit higher. You will be full and happy by the time that you leave this place though. I absolutely love the customer service at this place too. Everyone is nice and very friendly. They don’t rush you either.

You can eat with them and just relax.

All in all, this is a nice little soup and sandwich shop to try. The food is really good and tasty. The prices are just right too. I like that they serve different items as well as sandwiches that you would find in a normal sandwich shop. They really have something for everyone here. I think that this place is just great. They also have many vegetarian dishes too. I enjoy meat, and they give you plenty of that if that is what you order. You will not leave this place hungry no matter what you order! Try this place out if you get the chance. It is a great place to eat lunch or to get an early dinner from!

Roly Poly Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712071508070431/k2311a0712/7.12.11