Fizzy Blue Perfume for Women by Alyssa Ashley  » Perfume  »
  • I love finding good smelling and good quality perfumes that are priced right
  • If you enjoy a good floral, then I think you will enjoy this one
  • No matter what your age, I recommend this scent to you
  • It is a good perfume to wear during the day or at night if you choose, although I prefer to use it for day wear
  • I like wearing it to work or to lunch most of the time

• by Gina Gott

I love finding good smelling and good quality perfumes that are priced right. This scent is very affordable and just a great all around buy. If you want a scent that is pretty but different, then check this one out. If you enjoy a good floral, then I think you will enjoy this one. I can’t see many people that wouldn’t like this one. This scent is not offensive at all. Check it out for yourself. This is a great perfume and one that will fit into anyone’s budget. No matter what your age, I recommend this scent to you.

This scent has just the right amount of beautiful floral notes. There is some bergamot and neroli. This scent has some jasmine in

it too along with some tuberose. There is some lemon, green leaf, and geranium in this scent as well. It also some cinnamon bark oil in it as well. This scent really offers a lot. It is a good perfume to wear during the day or at night if you choose, although I prefer to use it for day wear. I like wearing it to work or to lunch most of the time. I think it is a nice scent. I would not call this one a wow scent, but it is a very good smelling scent.

This perfume is on the lighter side, but it is not one that will go unnoticed. I think it smells good for the price. This ...

• scent will get you compliments if you are close to someone. This scent will make people lean in and sniff you. The staying power of this scent is very good for the price. This scent stays on me for a good 7 hours or so. I am happy with that considering I can use this scent during the day and then put on something else to wear if I am going out that night. It works out just right.

I am very pleased with the price of this perfume. A 1.7 oz bottle cost about $22.00. I think that is an outstanding price for what you are getting. This is a nice scent that most people can afford. It is a

really great value. If you are wanting something that smells unique and good, then you will like this one. A little bit will last you for hours too. You can’t get much better than this for the price!

All the way around, this perfume is a winner! I am very happy with it and don’t mind spending a little over twenty dollars for a nice perfume. The scent is very nice and a good choice for any occasion. This scent is good for any age lady to wear. The price is really a steal. You should give this stuff a try. It is an amazing perfume for the price! Check it out and enjoy. This scent is one that most people will really like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071508060431/k2311a0712/7.12.11