Alfred Sung Paradise Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is one of the prettiest scents that I have ever smelt
  • I enjoy wearing it and the attention I get from it too

• by Gina Gott

Alfred Sung Paradise, is a beautiful clean scent. It will have people asking you what you have on wherever you decide to wear this beautiful scent. This scent is noticably wonderful, but it is also on the softer side too. It is a good scent to wear to work and then straight into an important date. This scent can fit just about any occasion that you can think of. I think it is one of the prettiest scents that I have ever smelt. My aunt use to this wear this scent all of the time, and she passed this wonderful perfume down to me. I enjoy wearing it and the attention I get from it too. Men and women both compliment me on this one. It is a great

perfume choice to add to your collection!

This scent is very sexy and flirty. It has notes of peach and tropical fruits in it. There is also some gardenia and rose notes. This scent also has some jasmine in it as well as some yummy vanilla. There is also some sandalwood and musk. It is the perfect combination of scents. This is a designer perfume that’s fun. It is good for any age lady to wear. It is young and flirty, but still classy enough to wear everywhere.

This scent is one that will get attention. It will draw people in and get you many compliments. It is a softer scent though. It is alluring, but not overpowering. It is a real joy to wear! The only thing that I ...

• am not happy with when it comes to this scent, is it’s staying power. It does not last long on me. I have to reapply it about every 4 or 5 hours. I think for the price that it should last longer that that! I do enjoy this scent though, so I will reapply it when needed so I can wear it.

The price is a little high, but worth it for an Alfred Sung scent. You can get a 1 oz bottle for $50.00. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for $52.00. They also have a big 3.4 oz bottle for about $60.00. This beautiful scent is worth the price as long as you don’t mind reapplying it through out the day or night. I think the

bottle this scent comes in is cute in a simple way. If you are looking for a fresh, clean, and sensual scent then try this one out.

This is a great perfume choice for all of the ladies out there. It smells wonderful! It is good for all ages. It is a scent that will get you many compliments. Everyone will want to know what you are wearing when you have this scent on. The only downside to this scent is that it doesn’t stay on long enough. If you like it though, just carry the bottle around with you when you decided to wear it. All in all, I think that this is a perfume worth purchasing. Give it a chance, and see if it is the scent for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071508050431/k2311a0712/7.12.11