Magnifique Perfume for Women by Lancome
  • This is the type of fragrance that I think will smell good on anyone
  • I like that it stays on my skin for around 10 hours too
  • I know teenagers that love this scent and I also know that more mature ladies love it too

• by Gina Gott

This is a lingering and intoxicating scent, that is light enough for a warm summer’s days. I love it! This is the type of fragrance that I think will smell good on anyone. If you are looking for a soft and sexy scent, then you should try this one by Lancome. It is a designer scent, that really smells good! It is long lasting too. This scent pretty much offers everything that you could want in a good perfume. This scent is both classy and sensual. It is good to wear for any event. Try it out for yourself. This scent is a real winner!

This perfume is a woodsy floral scent. It really has some good notes in it. There is some saffron and rose. There is

also some jasmine,which I love. There are also notes of vetiver and nagarmotha. This scent ends with some sexy sandalwood. I adore this scent, because it is different. It is a really nice and sophisticated yet flirty blend of notes, and this scent can be worn in any season. It is good for day time or night time wear too. It is just right for whatever occasion you want to wear it too. It’s good for work or play.

This scent is on the light side, but it still stands out. It also lingers in the room after you and really turns head when you get close to someone. My husband really likes this scent on me. It is not as bold as some of my other favorite perfume’s,

• but I still enjoy wearing it. I like that it stays on my skin for around 10 hours too. This is a great scent to put on and just forget about. Through out the day you will get little whiffs of it reminding you that you have it on, and ofcourse you will get compliments too, but you don’t have to worry any touch ups with this one!

The price for this perfume is good for what you are getting. A 1 oz bottle is $50.00. A 1.7 oz bottle is about $65.00. A 2.5 oz bottle is about $85.00. For the quality of this scent and the trusted Lancome name, you will be happy with the value of this stuff. It will also last you a long time

too. You don’t have to spray much on at the time, and it will stick with you all day long too! The bottle this scent comes in is really cute too.

Basically if you are looking for a wonderful perfume, then this is a good one to try. It is a beautiful scent that can be worn by anyone. I know teenagers that love this scent and I also know that more mature ladies love it too. It is very long lasting. You don’t have to worry about touch up sprays. The price is good too for such a great perfume. There is no reason not to try this stuff. It is a wonderful choice for anytime of the year and for any occasion. Check this perfume out for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507990431/k2311a0712/7.12.11