Baby Doll Perfume for Women by Yves Saint Laurent
  • I like the fact that it is bold and strong too
  • I love scents that really stand out, and this is one of them
  • I recommend this scent to ladies of all ages
  • I enjoy wearing this stuff to work sometimes and on dates with my husband too
  • It is a scent that I think will never go out of style

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is just the right combination of sweet and sexy. This scent is a beautiful and flirty fruity floral. As a bonus it is very long lasting too. I like the fact that it is bold and strong too. I love scents that really stand out, and this is one of them. If you are wanting a scent that will get you plenty of attention and compliments then try this one out! Don’t spray to much on at one time though, because this scent is powerful! I had to learn that the hard way. This scent is perfect as long as you just use a couple of spritzes of it though. I recommend this scent to ladies of all ages. This scent is youthful and energizing, and still classy enough to wear anywhere you choose.

This fragrance is playful and

teasing. It will really attract attention where ever you go wearing it! I like that this scent stays on me for a good 9 hours or longer. I can spray it on and just enjoy the scent without having to worry about rushing to reapply it every few hours. I also like the bold and powerful strength of this perfume. It is a good scent for a confident woman to wear! This is a perfume that will get people to notice you. As I said before, just don’t put to much on at one time. A little bit will go a long way with this lovely scent.

This perfume has a nice combination of fragrance notes in it. There is some black currant and orange. There is also some apple and pineapple. This scent also has some rose, freesia, and lily ...

• of the valley in it along with some heliotrope. This fragrance ends with the notes of cedar, tonka, and yummy vanilla. I love how versatile this scent is. It is very unique and a one of a kind scent. It a great sweet treat for your skin. I really enjoy wearing this stuff when I want something that will make me smell fantastic!

The price for this perfume is a little high. It is worth every cent though. This is a high quality perfume. It is a great choice for any age woman to wear during the day or night. I enjoy wearing this stuff to work sometimes and on dates with my husband too. It just works for everything. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle of this stuff for $65.00. You can get a 3.4 oz bottle for $95.00. The

bottle that this perfume comes in is good to have too. I think it is very pretty and creative looking. It is glass with the look of the old fashion top toys they use to sell. It is cool.

If you want a good perfume that will without a doubt turn heads,then check this perfume out. It smells really good. It is very long lasting too. It is bold and strong, and will get you compliments wherever you decide to wear it. The price is a little high, but worth it once you try this stuff on. I am very happy with this perfume and have been wearing it on and off for many years. It is a scent that I think will never go out of style! Try this one out for yourself if you want something playful and daring!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507980431/k2311a0712/7.12.11