Dream Angels Desire Perfume for Women by Victoria’s Secret  » Perfume  »
  • I really love this sexy scent by Victoria's Secret
  • I like scents that are sensual and alluring
  • I think this is a scent that everyone will love
  • I know that I enjoy it,and keep going back to it

• by Gina Gott

I really love this sexy scent by Victoria’s Secret. Who doesn’t feel sexy when they have on something from Victoria’s Secret right. This perfume is on the light and soft side, but I still get compliments whenever I spray it on. I really enjoy using this perfume. I like scents that are sensual and alluring. This one is not as bold as I would like for it to be, but it is still a good choice for work or weekends. Try this one out for yourself. I think this is a scent that everyone will love. I know that I enjoy it,and keep going back to it. This is a great choice. I love it’s subtle sensuality. Check it out!

This scent is very calming and sweet. You can wear it anywhere and

not worry about it being to strong or overpowering. You can spray on as much of this stuff as you want too. I like how it stays on my skin for atleast 8 hours, before it disappears. I think this is a wonderful perfume to buy if you are looking for something that will attract attention but is not to over the top. This is a perfume that I feel comfortable wearing on a nice dinner date or to the grocery store. It is just right for a good everyday scent!

This scent has some smooth and beautiful notes in it. There is some white star magnolia and white freesia in this fragrance. There is also some ivy leaves and frangipani. This scent also has notes of pink peony and yellow plum. There ...

• are also notes of angelique wood and crystal musk with some angora accord. This scent is fresh and different. The name Desire really fits it to a tea. I think this is a very good choice of perfume for all ages. The younger ladies as well as the more mature will all like this one! Victoria’s Secret did a great job with this perfume for sure. It is just right in every way.

The price of this scent is really good. You would think that a perfume of this quality would be more expensive. It is priced at a great value. You can get a 2.5 oz bottle for $50.00. It is worth it and one bottle lasts awhile. I have to say that I really love the bottle that this scent

comes in too. Purple is my favorite color. This bottle is a very pretty purple color! I think it is very cute and worth getting.

All I have to say is that you can’t go wrong with anything that you get from Victoria’s Secret. This sexy scent is just right. It is very young smelling and playful, but good for all age groups. If you want to smell incredible then try this one out. The price is pretty good for what you are getting. This perfume has good staying power. I like that it can be worn year round too. This scent is perfect for summer or winter. Try this scent out if you are wanting something soft and sexy. It is a great choice, and one that will get you compliments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507920431/k2311a0712/7.12.11