Amarige Mariage Perfume for Women by Givenchy  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend this scent to ladies in their early 20's and older
  • I think it is perfect for the grown ups though
  • I am sure that some people wouldn't agree with me
  • I know that when I decide to wear this stuff I am not going to want to have to worry about reapplying it

• by Gina Gott

This is a great perfume that enjoy wearing when I dress up to go somewhere special. This is not a jeans and t-shirt type of perfume. It is very heavy and sophisticated. I like this scent a lot. It is not one of my favorites, but I do enjoy wearing it every once in awhile. It makes me feel good and very feminine. This scent is like a bunch of strong and pretty flowers. I recommend this scent to ladies in their early 20’s and older. It is not an old scent at all, but it is a grown lady type of scent. I don’t see many teenagers wearing this one. I think it is perfect for the grown ups though. It is a really powerful scent.

This fragrance has notes of bergamot and bitter orange in

it. There is also some magnolia and jasmine. This scent also has some cinnamon and patchouli in it. There is also some sandalwood and benzoin in this scent as well. If you like a good floral perfume, then I think this one would be right up your alley. I know that I enjoy it. It really puts me in a happy go lucky mood when I spray this stuff on. It is a great scent for fancy occasions. I think it is a little much for work though. I am sure that some people wouldn’t agree with me. If you like it, then wear it wherever you choose.

This scent is very strong, but not overpowering. It will get you noticed in a good way. This scent is very classy and womanly. It is sensual in a ...

• way, but not an overly sexy scent. It does have very good staying power. This scent will stay on me for a good 9 hours. I like that. I know that when I decide to wear this stuff I am not going to want to have to worry about reapplying it. I think this scent is a great one to wear in the winter and fall. It might be to heavy for summer, but again that is up to you once you try it.

The price is about what you would expect from a good designer name. The quality is there,so I am going to say that it is worth it. You can get a 1 oz bottle for about $54.00. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $74.00. One bottle will last for awhile.

You can use it sparingly. A little bit goes a long way with this wonderful scent. I usually just spray it once on each wrist and once on my neck. Then I am done for the rest of the day.

This is a really good scent to purchase when you are looking for something nice to wear. It is great for special occasions. I think that most ladies will enjoy this one. It is powerful but not offensive at all. This scent is just a great floral. The price is reasonable,since it is a high end fragrance. I think that staying power is awesome too. Try this one out if you are looking for something nice and different. It is a great choice for weddings and other important events or just whenever you want to spray it on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507910431/k2311a0712/7.12.11