Notes Perfume by Celine Dion  » Perfume  »
  • This is just a really pretty scent that I think young teenagers and more mature women will both fall in love with
  • I enjoy wearing it during the day or at night
  • You should give this perfume a try if you are looking for a nice signature scent or just a scent that will make you smell amazing
  • I like florals, and this is a really good one

• by Gina Gott

This is just a really pretty scent that I think young teenagers and more mature women will both fall in love with. Most women love flowers, and this scent is a great floral. I enjoy wearing it during the day or at night. It is just right for almost any occasion. It is a scent that is soft and sensual and also noticeable enough to wear when you dress up for special occasions. This scent is as beautiful as Celine Dion’s voice when she sings! You should give this perfume a try if you are looking for a nice signature scent or just a scent that will make you smell amazing! I think that this is a classy and fun scent rolled into one. Check it out!

This fragrance has notes of nectarine

and gardenia. It also has some water lily and peony in it as well. There is also some heliotrope and orchid. This scent also has a little bit of sandalwood, vetiver, and white musk in it. This perfume is a great combination of flower scents. I like florals, and this is a really good one. If you want something that smells delicate and pretty but sensual at the same time,then I think this would be a good choice. This perfume is made so that just about everyone can enjoy it.

It is a soft and sweet type of scent. It is not offensive or overpowering. It will stand out in a subtle way though. I have gotten compliments from strangers before on this one. I will say that it doesn’t last that ...

• long on me. It might stay on for 5 hours tops. I wish that it would last longer. It could be my chemistry though. I’m not sure. I like this scent enough to reapply it though and it is not outrageously expensive, so it was worth purchasing.

I think for a scent that smells this good, the price is pretty good. You can get a 2.5 oz bottle for $35.00. You can get a 3.4 oz bottle for about $45.00. This scent is really worth it eventhough it doesn’t last as long as I would like for it too. I think that the bottle that this scent comes in is great too. It is a pretty high quality bottle. In fact everything about this product is high quality. I think it is

a good choice of fragrances for any season. I can wear this scent in the summer, winter, spring, or fall.

I really think that most women will like this scent. It fits young teenagers, women in their 70’s, and everyone in between. This perfume will really smell good on anyone! The scent is nice and soft, but will still get you some compliments. The price is really good for what you are getting too. Celine Dion did a wonderful job with this scent! The only complaint that I have would be the staying power. It is not to much of a complaint though for the price and the fact that I really adore this scent! Give it a try yourself, and you will see I think this pretty floral will appeal to just about everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507900431/k2311a0712/7.12.11