Believe Perfume by Britney Spears  » Perfume  »
  • Don't get me wrong I love her music, but I really thought her perfume might be to young smelling for me
  • I think that it is a good scent for teenagers and also more mature women as well
  • I know that I always get a ton of compliments when I am wearing this one
  • One interesting thing that I should mention about this scent is that it seems to change through out the day while you are wearing it
  • I recommend getting it, and your scent will last even longer after you apply it

• by Gina Gott

I have loved every fragrance from Britney Spears that I have tried. That still surprises me. Don’t get me wrong I love her music, but I really thought her perfume might be to young smelling for me. I am 31. I have to say that I am always pleasantly surprised when I spray on her stuff. Believe, is amazing. It is young and playful smelling, but it also has a mature side to it as well. I really enjoy it. I think that it is a good scent for teenagers and also more mature women as well. It is one of those scents that breach the generation gap. Anyone can pull this scent off it they want too. I

know that I always get a ton of compliments when I am wearing this one. People looked shocked when I tell them it’s Believe by Britney Spears. This stuff is just really cool. Check it out for yourself.

This is a very flirty and somewhat wild type of fragrane. It has a good combination of notes, and is different than a lot of scents out there. It is unique. This scent has notes of guava and tangerine. There is also some honeysuckle and linden blossom along with some patchouli. This scent ends with the notes of amber and sweet praline. One interesting thing that I should mention about this scent is that it seems to change through out the day while you are wearing it. The scent shifts, but all of the different scents are all good!

This scent is a little on the strong side. It is a bold scent, but not to bold. I like it. It will draw attention to you in a good way without causing anyone to have a headache or anything. I think this stuff is a real head turner. I like that, and wear it proudly. The staying power of this scent is only so so. It could be better, but for the price it’s ok. This scent stays on me for about 6 hours before I have to do a touch up spritz. I usually just carry the bottle around with ...

• Believe Perfume by Britney Spears
      me in my purse when I wear this scent.

This scent is good to wear anytime of the day. It can be worn to work or for a night out. It is great for any event. This is a good perfume for any season too. I like the price of this stuff too. You can get a 1 oz bottle for $38.00. A 1.7 oz bottle is about $48.00. You can also get a 3.4 oz bottle for $58.00. They make a matching body lotion of this stuff as well. I recommend getting it, and your scent will last even longer after you apply it. I have to mention that the perfume bottle that this stuff comes in is

really pretty too. I love collecting perfume bottles, and this was a good one for my collection!

If you are wanting a good perfume that is playful and alluring, then look no further. I think this scent is great for all. I know both men and women compliment me on it often. Other than the average staying power this scent is fabulous. It really smells good as all Britney Spear perfumes do. Try it out if you are wanting a good perfume that you can wear all year round. It is just a great scent to wear during day or night hours and for simple occasions or fancy ones. This perfume is just wonderful. Try it and you will see what I mean!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507890431/k2311a0712/7.12.11