Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Spray  » Medicine  »
  • On one occasion, I decided to purchase the Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Spray when I saw I t on the shelves at my local drug store
  • The little container was very convenient and made it easy to travel anywhere with this medication
  • I noticed that I had to use this spray ever couple of hours for maximum relief and I also had to spray quite a bit to get that really intense sensation necessary
  • I like using this Stopain pain relief spray and would use it again if necessary
  • I also would not recommend it to people with sensitive noses or sinuses, because the spray is quite strong and could definitely choke you, if too much is sprayed

• by adrean_j

I am always looking to try a new muscle rub, spray, or roll on. I have plenty of muscle aches throughout my shoulders and arms, and know that the right muscle treatment can reduce the pain. I have recently been getting more into the no mess products, especially because the creams are so messy and hard to wash away. On one occasion, I decided to purchase the Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Spray when I saw I t on the shelves at my

local drug store. The little four ounce container was not too expensive, but not necessarily cheap. I paid about seven dollars for it. The little container was very convenient and made it easy to travel anywhere with this medication. The container was easy to hold and the spray nozzle gave little resistance when I used it and sprayed evenly. I liked the way it covered a got amount of surface area at once.

As I sprayed it, I almost immediately started to feel the tingle in my skin. I liked that it felt like every other menthol muscle ache product, but did not have the mess and the stains. The medicine continued to soothe my pain even when it dried. After drying, my skin still looked dry and clear. I really appreciated my skin not turning white, like it does with many muscle rubs. The odor of it is very loud, and the menthol scent is apparent. It is strong initially, but dies down after about ...

• Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Spray
      30 minutes. Even after the scent dies down, I can still smell a hint of it lingering. After using this product, I felt relief for about two and a half hours. I noticed that I had to use this spray ever couple of hours for maximum relief and I also had to spray quite a bit to get that really intense sensation necessary.

I like using this Stopain pain relief spray and would use it again if necessary. I feel that it is

definitely mess free and also convenient. It is great for anyone who is dealing with intense muscle pain and will be able to offer you at least a little bit of relief. It is not very good for long term relief, but definitely works better than other products I have used at a cheaper price. I also would not recommend it to people with sensitive noses or sinuses, because the spray is quite strong and could definitely choke you, if too much is sprayed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2612071507880431/k2311a0712/7.12.11