Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator  » Health  »
  • This nail treatment or growth aid is expensive in my opinion, but my desire for long and healthy nails ultimately led me to purchase it
  • I have been taking hair, skin, and nails vitamins for about three or four months now and I have noticed some improvements
  • The main problem that I have with the vitamins is the lack of consistency in the results
  • My nails are in the best condition that they have ever been in
  • Just remember to remain consistent with applying it and you will not be disappointed

• by Simply_Fabulous

This nail treatment or growth aid is expensive in my opinion, but my desire for long and healthy nails ultimately led me to purchase it. Although I tend to be skeptical about a lot of growth aid products, I do know that it is possible to increase the rate in which our nails grow as well as strengthen them. I have been taking hair, skin, and nails vitamins for about three or four months now and I have noticed some improvements. The main problem that I have with the vitamins

is the lack of consistency in the results. My nails will grow to a certain length and then for an undetermined reason break off. I tried this product hoping that it would give me the consistency in results that I was craving.

Without any doubt in my mind, this product works. My nails are in the best condition that they have ever been in. They are healthy and strong and of course the best part is that they are continuing to grow longer that I would have ever ...

• imagined.

I plan on continuing to use this product in the future and I have been very happy with the results that I have had. The great thing about this stimulator is that it is more flexible than the vitamins that I was using before. Although I try to apply it every day, I have found that it does not make very much of a difference if I do not. I do apply a clear top coat on top of it since I tend to be a bit rough

with my nails and I do not want to worry about the product rubbing off.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants something that will work. I have bought given a few bottles of this product to a few friends and the main thing I have observed is that for some people it might take a bit longer to start seeing results. Just remember to remain consistent with applying it and you will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412071507870431/k2311a0712/7.12.11