Victoria’s Secret Love Rocks Perfume
  • I am not sure which one I love more, the name of Victoria's Secret perfumes or the fragrances themselves
  • Overall I like the perfume although I do have to be honest and say that there is nothing that special about it compared to some of the other ones that this company sells
  • In my opinion, this would make a great gift for anyone who enjoys perfume
  • I would definitely encourage everyone to buy since it is now available at such a great price and this is definitely one of those perfumes that you will receive numerous compliments about when you wear it
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this perfume an 9 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

I am not sure which one I love more, the name of Victoria’s Secret perfumes or the fragrances themselves. Over the years, I have purchased a lot of perfumes from this company. Some of which I have absolutely loved while others were big disappointments. Overall I like the perfume although I do have to be honest and say that there is nothing that special about it compared to some of the other

ones that this company sells.

If you are someone who already owns a lot of perfumes from this company, then I would not say that this product would make a great addition to your collection if you like variety in the perfumes you wear. I liked this fragrance the first time that I smelled it although I could not figure out exactly why. After I got it home and sample it again I realized that it reminded me of a mixture of some of the other scents that I have. The fact that it is does not smell very unique is a bit disappointing although I still like and enjoy wearing it.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with this perfume it is a complex floral scent that you would not typically associate with Victoria’s Secret. Even though it is a floral, I love the fact that ...

• Victoria's Secret Love Rocks Perfume
      it also has a slightly fruity aspect to it. In my opinion, this would make a great gift for anyone who enjoys perfume. The packaging is very pretty and I like the fact that I do not have to worry about reapplying this product as frequently as I have to do with other perfumes from this store.

I have purchased this product a few times since my initial purchase and I recently stocked up

on a few bottles since it was on sale. One of the sales associates in the store where I shop at informed that this fragrance is being discontinued. I would definitely encourage everyone to buy since it is now available at such a great price and this is definitely one of those perfumes that you will receive numerous compliments about when you wear it.

Based on my experience, I would rate this perfume an 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612071507860431/k2311a0712/7.12.11