Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Energizing Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It still worked fine and blocked the rest of my sweat and smelled good, but I suggest putting it on before you leave the house
  • I would really recommend this product to anybody who needs a good anti-perspirant

• by breaxnna

I have tried at least ten different deodorant brands before, and Dove seems to be the brand I always come back to. This specific type of Dove deodorant is supposed to make you feel fresh, more energized, and blocks all sweat. I absolutely love it! Everything it claims is true.

I’m a fairly active person who likes to go out to festivals and whatnot in the summertime, so I tend to sweat quite a bit.

I was in need of something to both block the sweat and smell good. This deodorant smells excellent. The ‘energizing’ feeling you get from this is from how it smells, like grapefruit and lemongrass. I wish it smelled a little bit more like grapefruit, but I’m not picky. It blocks all sweat, and I can still smell it throughout the day. I don’t even need to put on perfume when I’m wearing this.

The ‘go ...

• fresh’ feeling is great if you put it on before you have started sweating at all. Once I forgot to put it on in the morning, so around mid-day I have already sweated a little bit and when I put it on it just felt sticky rather than ‘fresh’. It still worked fine and blocked the rest of my sweat and smelled good, but I suggest putting it on before you leave the house.

It’s

a non-prescription deodorant, but it has the same strength as one you would need prescription for. The longest I’ve needed it for was twelve hours, and it still felt as fresh at the end of the day as it did in the morning!

I would really recommend this product to anybody who needs a good anti-perspirant. It’s targeted to females, but the scent isn’t ‘’girly'’ at all so men should be able to use it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112071507810431/k2311a0712/7.12.11