Banana Boat Ultra Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 8 oz  » Health  »
  • The higher SPF is what I prefer, even if it is redundant as many claim
  • I have never had a problem with the lotion coming off when I used it while swimming, and it has never sweated off
  • I have never noticed any sign of sun exposure after using the product, and I have been using it for many years, as well as offering it to my family and friends (who are silly and either forget to bring their own, or forget that the sun can actually burn you
  • I highly recommend this product for heavy duty protection

• by reviewabit

I have very fair skin, and there is also some evidence in my medical history that suggests I may possible have a mild case of lupus. For these reasons, and the fact that skin cancer just doesn’t appeal to me at all, I use strong sun block products when I spend any time outdoors. Banana Boat has been a brand that I have turned to many times. The products are great quality, and very affordable.

This SPF 50 lotion is a staple for me. The higher SPF is what I prefer, even if it is redundant as many claim. Redundancy doesn’t hurt when it comes to protection.

This lotion is good for your skin. It has aloe vera, vitamins A and E, and is still remarkably light despite the potency. It does not have much of a smell, other than that characteristic sun-block chemical smell that we all recognize.

(I actually like that smell, I associate it with the pool. ) It is very water resistant. I have never had a problem with the lotion coming off when I used it while swimming, and it has never sweated off.

There are a few problems inherent with any sun block lotion. One is that it can be slightly sticky and dust or small bugs may ...

• get caught in it, which is annoying. Another is that although it is light, wearing enough of it when you have oily skin in the summer can cause you to break out in pimples.

This is a frustrating problem I have been battling for years. It does leave a bit of a sheen on your skin, but it seems to lessen after a couple of hours. Over all, this is a very dependable and effective product to protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.

many years, as well as offering it to my family and friends (who are silly and either forget to bring their own, or forget that the sun can actually burn you. They should know this. We live in the South.

) I feel that this product has saved me a lot of money, given me more fun in my life and protected my health. It may not be the most natural product around, but I have tried the natural alternatives and they pale in comparison as far as protection. I will tolerate a few chemicals for the trade off of more security.

I highly recommend this product for heavy duty protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507720631/k2311a0711/7.11.11