Sprayology Immunobooster Sublingual Spray  » Health  »
  • Last year, I had become disappointed that some of my favorite preventative measures did not seem to be working
  • Unfortunately, as I found out when I bought the product, it requires a dose three times a day
  • I decided it would be easy to coordinate it around meals, so that I would remember to do it
  • After using an entire can, I had not gotten sick, so I bought another

• by reviewabit

I hate getting sick in the winter, and I use whatever is at my disposal for preventing it. Last year, I had become disappointed that some of my favorite preventative measures did not seem to be working. Part of the reason they may have failed was non-compliance– I would forget to take them. Things do tend to work much better when you take them on a regular basis, but I was very busy with holiday chores and organizing events, and stopping to have a fizzy drink or take a pill was easy to overlook.

A friend who works in a natural food store recommended that I try the Sprayology line. They make an Immunobooster product,

that is designed to work much like Airborne or echinacea, but you don’t have to drink anything or even stop for water to swallow a pill. You just spray them under your tongue.

I was skeptical, because homeopathic remedies had let me down more often than not, but I was persuaded to try it. If it was going to work, at least something would be working. Not taking something and complaining about it not working is a bit silly.

I felt pretty sure I could manage to spray something under my tongue once a day. Unfortunately, as I found out when I bought the product, it requires a dose three times a day. This would be more of ...

• a challenge, but at least I could use it anywhere and everywhere without stopping for water.

I was to take two sprays under the tongue, three times a day. I decided it would be easy to coordinate it around meals, so that I would remember to do it. This worked pretty well, as far as remembering to take it.

The spray is a very small can, and I knew it would not last long, which was annoying considering the price. The taste was not pleasant, but it was not horrible either. After using an entire can, I had not gotten sick, so I bought another.

I didn’t get sick while I used that one either. This is one

of those cases where it is really hard to prove if something really works or not. Since it is to prevent something, and I don’t have any way of knowing if I would have gotten a cold without it or not, I just have to take it on faith.

I did not get sick while taking this product. The reason I finally stopped was because of the high price. I simply could not afford to take it for weeks on end.

Did I eventually get a cold after stopping? Yes. Would I use it again? Absolutely– until it gives me good reason not to. I will be purchasing it again next year, to continue the “faith” until it is broken.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507710631/k2311a0711/7.11.11