Pomology Anti-Aging W/Resveratrol 60 ct  » Health  »
2.0
  • I have to admit, this one is packed with high powered antioxidants, so I decided to try it and see what all the fuss was about
  • I would recommend this product if you have a specific need for the ingredients in it
  • If you just want a general antioxidant, I think there are more comprehensive products out there that cost less

• by reviewabit

A friend of mine started taking this supplement, and I heard about it for days on end. It contains resveratrol from Japanese knotwood, red wine extract, pomegranate extract, and acai berry extract. It is supposed to prevent aging and keep you healthy by maintaining cell integrity. I have to admit, this one is packed with high powered antioxidants, so I decided to try it and see what all the fuss was about.

It was a little expensive but if you considered what you would pay to take all of those things separately, it is a bargain. I was a little annoyed that I had to take four capsules a day,

since this means at the maximum dosage, the bottle only lasts about two weeks. I decided to take one bottle, and make a choice from there whether to keep taking it.

I was told to expect results immediately, so if I didn’t see any in two weeks, I was going to scrap the idea. I certainly had some immediate results. They immediately made me sick! I took two of the capsules in the morning with my breakfast, and apparently the Pomology did not like what I ate for breakfast, as it rejected it immediately.

I was nauseous and sick for several hours. I called my friend who took them, and ...

• he said he never had any problems at all. I have GERD and IBS, so it is not unusual for me to have strong gut reactions to new medicines and supplements.

I decided to wait a day or so and try again. The second dose went a little better. I still felt a bit queasy, but it was tolerable.

I did feel a bit of gas pain in the afternoons on the mornings when I took them, but the evening dose did not seem to cause anything. I still can’t figure that out. After taking them for three weeks, I was nearing the end of the bottle.

(They

lasted three weeks because I took a half dose regimen for the first few days or whenever they were making me feel sick. ) I took a look back at the last weeks and how I was feeling. I felt pretty well, other than the nausea and gas pain, but not really any better than I did when I took my usual lineup of vitamins and antioxidants.

Since I didn’t get spectacular results, and did have side effects, I did not continue. I would recommend this product if you have a specific need for the ingredients in it. If you just want a general antioxidant, I think there are more comprehensive products out there that cost less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507280531/k2311a0711/7.11.11