Jason Aloe & Bergamot Finishing Spray 6.7oz  » Health  »
  • They make more natural alternatives to some of the mainstream chemical laden hair and body products, they have interesting scent combinations, and they don’t test on animals
  • Aloe has amazing properties for the skin, and bergamot smells wonderful
  • I have had a problem in the past with hair sprays doing two main things that annoy me
  • It always seems like the best performing ones itch more
  • I would recommend this spray for a light hold, and for anyone interested in more natural brands

• by reviewabit

I like Jason products in general. They make more natural alternatives to some of the mainstream chemical laden hair and body products, they have interesting scent combinations, and they don’t test on animals. They are not 100% perfect, but I do have confidence in them. When I saw the words “Aloe and Bergamot” on a hair spray bottle, I had to pick it up to see what it was.

I happen to love both of those things. Aloe has amazing properties for the skin, and bergamot smells wonderful. (It is a fragrance you may be familiar with without knowing it– it gives Earl Grey tea its

characteristic scent and flavor.

) I did not know if I would like a natural hair spray, as one other one I tried was a bit sticky and didn’t seem to hold well, but I wanted to give this one a chance. It contains panthenol, aloe leaf gel, bergamot oil, chamomile, lemon peel oil, grapefruit peel oil, and orange oil. This makes for a soft and gentle yet interesting citrus based scent.

I really like how it smells, and the fact that it does not linger in the hair, so you don’t have to worry about it clashing with your perfume. I tried using the ...

• spray as a finisher, but it does not have a very tight hold. However, it doesn’t feel sticky or gummy in my hair, so I didn’t mind using it as a setting spray or to freshen up a style during the day.

It would also be great for styles where you don’t want a lot of weight on the hair. If I wear my hair with a curly wet look, this tames the little frizzy hairs without really putting the stops on the whole style. It is a product that allows movement.

I have had a problem in the past with hair sprays doing two main

things that annoy me. One problem is that they build up in my hair, and if I am not washing it every day, it ruins the look of the second day. This spray does not seem to do that.

The other problem is that some hair sprays (not all) cause my scalp to itch. It always seems like the best performing ones itch more. This spray does not make my head itch.

I can wear this to bed without fear of itching or looking awful the next day if I don’t have time to wash. I would recommend this spray for a light hold, and for anyone interested in more natural brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507270531/k2311a0711/7.11.11