Sponge Producers Natural Sea Silk Sponges 12pk  » Health  »
  • One problem I had with the sponge was that it sometimes had to be disinfected, so I was looking for an alternative that would not be so much trouble
  • There were a dozen in the package, and it only cost seven dollars
  • In fact, I think their main intention was to be used as makeup applicators
  • Interestingly, I found that since they were small, they did not get icky as easily as larger ones, and I rarely had to replace one until it literally fell apart
  • When I first opened the pack, I thought they had an odd smell, but this may have been from the plastic they came in

• by reviewabit

I used to have a medium-small sea sponge that I used for washing my face at the sink. It was about the size of a bar of soap. I loved the way it felt on my skin and kept it for a long time, but it finally fell apart.

One problem I had with the sponge was that it sometimes had to be disinfected, so I was looking for an alternative that would not be so much trouble. Since it was only for my face, I did not need a large sponge.

In fact, I wanted something that I could just stick in the little dish I

had on the sink, and something that would dry out easily. I looked around and found a package of sea sponges that were tiny, distributed by Sponge Producers Naturals.

There were a dozen in the package, and it only cost seven dollars. These sponges were small enough to be compared with cosmetic wedges.

In fact, I think their main intention was to be used as makeup applicators. I had other ideas for them.

I liked that they were small enough that I could just use one until it needed to be disinfected, and then just toss it and get a new one, rather ...

• than having to soak it and go through all that trouble. I didn’t know if the sponges would really be large enough to use for cleansing, but it turns out they were just right.

I could scrub my nose with them really well because they were smaller. I have also found them very useful for crafting, or small paint jobs where you want a textured look.

Basically, they will do everything a big sponge will do, but they are just little. Interestingly, I found that since they were small, they did not get icky as easily as larger ones, and I rarely had to replace

one until it literally fell apart.

When I first opened the pack, I thought they had an odd smell, but this may have been from the plastic they came in. As soon as I used them with some cleanser, this went away.

It will also fade out if you take them out of the bag and store them where they can air out. Every one has a slightly different texture and shape, as with all natural sponges.

This is a great deal if you are looking for a set of small natural sponges. I personally like them as well as the larger one as far as sink use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507250531/k2311a0711/7.11.11