GNC Apple Cider Complete 90 Caps  » Health  »
  • Unfortunately, I let my reluctance to drink the product get in the way of my compliance
  • I decided later on to try, or rather re-try the product in a dry supplement form
  • Their label impressed me, as it had added some B6, cayenne pepper, and ginger extracts, along with garcinia
  • Since they are cheap and give other health benefits as well, I would recommend taking them, especially if you are overweight or diabetic
  • I think the actual liquid vinegar is probably more effective than a pill

• by reviewabit

I have always heard that apple cider vinegar was good for you. I have tried taking it for various things, including heartburn and weight loss. When I heard that it could help to reduce blood glucose, here was another reason to try the product again. I had taken the vinegar in liquid form, which is supposed to be better, because you get the “mother” portion which is the sediment at the bottom of the bottle.

It looks a little gross, but it’s actually the good part. Unfortunately, I let my reluctance to drink the product get in the way of my compliance. I decided later on to try, or

rather re-try the product in a dry supplement form.

This time I chose the GNC brand. Their label impressed me, as it had added some B6, cayenne pepper, and ginger extracts, along with garcinia. It would seem counter-intuitive to take something as acidic as vinegar for heartburn, but for some, it works.

My GERD was being managed well on proton pump inhibitors at the time. I just wanted to see if it would affect blood sugar readings and weight loss. It is supposed to contain lecithin that helps to metabolize fats.

I started taking one dose after breakfast and one after lunch each day. Since there are 90 in the ...

• bottle, these are not one of those supplements that kills your budget by making you take six tablets four times a day or some ridiculous regimen like that. These are actually affordable.

I kept a log of my blood sugars to see if there was any remarkable difference. My inner jury is still out on whether it worked or not. On some days, I seemed to get a definite drop, on others, it didn’t seem to make much of a difference.

It could be that the product works with other factors unknown to me– but in general I would say it did have a moderate effect over all. Since they are

cheap and give other health benefits as well, I would recommend taking them, especially if you are overweight or diabetic. I think the actual liquid vinegar is probably more effective than a pill.

It seems like the results I got with that were more consistent– and also if you are using for heartburn, the liquid gets into the stomach faster and probably works faster because of that. But, this is still a great option for you if you cannot handle the strong taste of the vinegar. It is not always pleasant to take– but these are, and these are much more affordable than seeking out the liquid with the “mother” included, which can be pretty expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507170531/k2311a0711/7.11.11