A! Absolute Make up Cleansing Tissues Pomegranate 33 ct  » Health  »
  • Since a soap and water wash is not always convenient, especially if I am not at home, I keep the facial cleansers made for removing makeup handy
  • I know they are gentle and made for my facial skin, so I feel better using those than just baby wipes
  • This was amazing considering how much I was stopping to use them
  • Both of us agreed that this was a brand we would definitely buy again, as my friend said they were also very affordable and came in several other scents besides the pomegranate
  • I would certainly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable quick facial clean up

• by reviewabit

I normally keep some facial cleansing wipes around when I am working on outdoor projects, or indoor projects that might involve me getting sweaty or dirty. I have oily skin in the summer, and if I get dirty and oily while working, I am sure to have pimples later unless I stop and clean my face once in awhile. Since a soap and water wash is not always convenient, especially if I am not at home, I keep the facial cleansers made for removing makeup handy.

I know they are gentle and made for my facial skin, so I feel better using

those than just baby wipes. (Although they will do if nothing else is around.

) When I had worked on a remodeling project with a friend of mine a couple of years ago, we had shared a pack of wipes that I had brought. I got my friend hooked on the idea, and for her next project that I was assisting with, she said it was her turn to bring the wipes.

Since I have not had any adverse reactions to any particular brands so far, I assumed all would be well with whatever brand she chose. She ...

• brought a brand called A! Absolute Make up cleansing tissues.

They were pomegranate scented and came in a green soft-style plastic package. The wipes were fairly thick and very soft and comfortable to my skin.

They had a fresh, light pomegranate smell that was slightly tart and very refreshing. The wipes performed well.

I did not have a single pimple to occur. I got really sweaty one day and ended up using the wipes three times within a couple of hours.

Even with that much use, they never irritated my skin or eyes, and my face always felt very clean and

fresh after using them. The scent lingered very slightly but it was pleasant.

The wipes got all of the oil and sweat off my face and hands, and they did not dry my skin at all. This was amazing considering how much I was stopping to use them.

Both of us agreed that this was a brand we would definitely buy again, as my friend said they were also very affordable and came in several other scents besides the pomegranate. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable quick facial clean up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507160531/k2311a0711/7.11.11