Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment  » Health  »
  • I just forgot how much its exact cost was at that time
  • Anyway, my experience with this product was really impressive
  • Its consistency is a bit sticky on the skin but I never had a problem with it
  • My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

I remember using Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment back in my college days. The boarding house that I was staying before was close to a Chinese-owned Pharmacy. Instead of using my usual brand of ointment, I tried using Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Ointment. It comes in a pot-shaped plastic bottle. I just forgot how much its exact cost was at that time. I was only able to buy around

3 bottles of this item. However, I’m pretty sure that its price is a bit expensive compared to my usual brand of ointment. In addition, it was not readily available in any drugstore except for Chinese Pharmacies. Recently, I went to a drugstore and tried looking for this brand but still it is not available in that particular drugstore. Therefore, purchasing this item is quite difficult.

Anyway, my experience ...

• with this product was really impressive. It provided soothing effect for my back pains, muscle stiffness, sprains and even insect bites. It contains camphor and menthol which gives great relief on the body. I love its mentholated smell. Its consistency is a bit sticky on the skin but I never had a problem with it. Its highly mentholated content relieved pain readily on affected parts of my body. I
        could really feel its soothing effect gradually seeping underneath the surface of my skin. This product is a must!

My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product. I have proven it safe and very effective. Quality wise, it is simply the best. This is good for all ages except of course younger kids as they might accidentally put this ointment on their eyes. Just keep this item out of children’s reach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071507060531/k2311a0711/7.11.11